MMFF 2019 gross as of December 31.
MMFF 2019 GROSS – Here are the unofficial digits of sales for official entries of Metro Manila Film Festival according to Ricky Lo as of December 31.
Based on a previous article, here’s the ranking of the entries minus the digits of their sales as of December 25 and 26:
- The Mall, The Merrier of Vice Ganda and Anne Curtis
- Miracle in Cell No. 7 of Aga Muhlach and Bela Padilla
- 3Pol Trobol: Huli Ka Balbon of Coco Martin, Jennylyn Mercado, and Ai-Ai delas Alas
- Mission Unstapabol: The Don Identity of Vic Sotto and Maine Mendoza
- Sunod of Carmina Villarroel
- Mindanao of Judy Ann Santos and Allen Dizon
- Culion of Iza Calzado and Jasmine Curtis-Smith
- Write About Love of Miles Ocampo, Rocco Nacino, Yeng Constantino, and Joem Bascon
And now, as of December 31, the placing changed and the top grosser as of December 31 based on the post from Ricky Lo coming from accordingly an “unimpeachable/reliable source”, Aga Muhlach’s film landed on top with estimated gross Php 220-million, followed by Vice Ganda with Php 213-million, 3Pol Trobol with Php 57-million, and Mission Unstapabol at Php 51-million.
Miracle in Cell No. 7 is the Filipino adaptation of the Korean film of the same title. It is about a mentally challenged father who was charged of the crime he hasn’t done. This film surely sent a lot of moviegoers in tears.
Here are the reactions of some netizens about this based on the Instagram post:
@nicolas_sac: Wow! Aga broke the rules, congratulations!😍
@musicyuppy: YES!!! WELL DESERVED!!! People should support and watch quality films with good values!!!
@rsvictoriano: Well deserved.. Congrats team Miracle in Cell # 7 👏👏👏
What can you say about this? Let us know!