Enchong Dee Shares Scary Accident Causing Minor Injuries On His Face
ENCHONG DEE – Actor and model Enchong Dee recently posted on Twitter about a terrifying fire accident which caused minor injuries on his face.
He made two posts on Twitter. According to him, he started by saying that he was having dinner at his friends’ place when they started to smell something burning.
They hurriedly unplugged everything until they found out that the oil canister was on fire. Dee initially made the first move and blew the fire away. However the oil in the canister went to his face.
He then warned the public not to leave everything that is already lit by fire like scented candles, scented oils, cooking appliance and the like since they will cause major damages. He lastly said that he learned his lesson.
Netizens eventually showed concern to the actor, here are some of their comments:
“I remember when I was frying and nasagi ko ang cookinh pan. the whole oil I was using went into my hand cause first reaction was to save the pan para hindi mahulog pero ending nilagay ko sarili ko sa danger and had to drive myself going to the hospital.”
“They prescribed me a cream. Im not sure if theres the same cream there but were with vitamin E and another one with acid hyaluronic. The burn went away in 2 weeks ata. maybe it can help 😊”@ms_quinonesjane on Twitter
“Hey Chong, hope everything is OK nothing critical. Please take care and will pray for you always. God bless”@rowlinggriffin on Twitter
“HOYYYYY!! MAG INGAT NAMAN PLS. HUHU LABYUUU 😭😘”@_leyzel on Twitter
“Omg, get well Chong!! Be extra careful🤗”@heyrodjdotph on Twitter
What do you think? How will you react to this? Let us know more about it.
Check out our latest news at philnews.ph