Translate English To Tagalog “Famished”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “famished”?
A lot of words are still unfamiliar to many people most especially to those who seldom read English materials. Most of these are adjectives like the word “famished”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “famished”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “famished”?
Based on Cambridge English Dictionary, the word “famished” refers to extreme hunger. It is a synonym of starving, ravenous, and hungry.
What is “famished” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word famished.
English to Tagalog
Famished = Gutom na Gutom
Examples of sentences using the word famished:
1. The security guard was so famished that he almost collapsed while he was on duty with no breaks.
2. The famished lion walked towards the two(2) boys roaring.
3. Have you ever witness Gray’s attitude when he is famished?
4. Everyone undeniably becomes irritable when he or she is famished.
5. The famished father did not show his children what he feels while the kids were eating.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang gutom:
1. Halatang gutom na gutom ang bata kaya binigyan siya ni Tatay ng tinapay.
2. Ang gutom na gutom na drayber ng dyip ay tumigil muna sa pamamasada upang kumain.
3. Gutom na gutom si Juancho kaya hindi siya masyadong nakikinig sa klase.
4. Ang mga langgam ay pawang mga gutom na gutom kung sila’y kumuha ng mga pagkain.
5. Gutom na gutom ang magkapatid ngunit wala silang pera pambili ng pagkain.
For other English-Tagalog translations…