Translate English To Tagalog “Celerity”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “celerity”?
A lot of words in the universal language have not reached the point of being familiar to the public – most especially the non-native speakers of English. One of these words is the word “celerity”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “celerity”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “celerity”?
Based on Merriam Webster Dictionary, the word “celerity” is a noun. It refers to the rapidity or swiftness of the action or movement done.
What is “celerity” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word celerity.
English to Tagalog
Celerity = Bilis
Examples of sentences using the word celerity:
1. The celerity of the rescuers is the reason why no one was hurt despite such incident.
2. Marian’s celerity when it comes to doing tasks is far faster than Jellaine’s.
3. The reason why Terrence was hired by the administrator is his celerity in coming up with bright ideas.
4. The organizers have set limit when it comes to the celerity of the vehicles that will join the parade.
5. Rafael’s celerity greatly impressed the judges that is why he won the contest.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang bilis:
1. Ang bilis ni Eduardo pagdating sa pag-aayos ng bubong ay ikinabigla ng may-ari ng bahay.
2. Inaya ni Jacob si Michael na sumali sa kupunan niya dahil sa bilis nito pagdating sa basketbol.
3. Namangha ang may-ari ng hacienda sa bilis ng mga manggagawa sa tuwing Sabado.
4. Ang bilis ng pagpapatakbo ni Laurence ng sasakyan ang dahilan kung bakit ayaw ni Frigo na sumakay kapag siya ang nagmamaneho.
5. Nadismaya si Dante sa bilis ng pagmamasahe kahit ang laki ng binayaran niya.
For other English-Tagalog translations…