Translate English To Tagalog “Placid”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “placid”?
Regardless of how far the universal language has come now, several words remain to be rarely used by people. In fact, even native English speakers seldom use them. Let us take for example the word “placid”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “placid”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “placid”?
Based on the Macmillan Dictionary, the word “placid”, a noun, means peaceful. It also refers to the state of being calm without a lot of movements or acions.
What is “placid” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word placid.
English to Tagalog
Placid = Mapayapa
Examples of sentences using the word placid:
1. The placid waters in their province is very soothing to the soul.
2. Minerva is really a lover of placid places that is why she travels to the mountains once in a while.
3. The placid spot in the field is reserved for the house of the poor children adopted by the owner.
4. Which is more placid, the ocean or the mountain?
5. The placid place was not able to escape from the fire that hit the village.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang mapayapa:
1. Mapayapa ang lugar ng pamilya ni Michael kaya gustong-gusto ni Janine na umuuwi sila doon.
2. Mapayapa ang dagat tuwing hapon kaya naglalaro ang mga bata sa dalampasigan.
3. Nais ni Adan na umuwi sa mapayapang bahay balang araw pagkatapos ng lahat ng gulo sa pamilya nila.
4. Ang mapayapang dagat ay nakaaya-ayang tignan.
5. Nais mo rin ba ang tahimik at mapayapang lugar?
For other English-Tagalog translations…