Translate English To Tagalog “Withering”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “withering”?
Even the native English speakers and those who usually read novels have a list of words that they are not familiar with. Usually, the lists includes the word “withering” – undeniably one of the deep words in the universal language.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “withering”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “withering”?
Based on Cambridge English Dictionary, the word withering refers to the act of expressing a “strong criticism”. It may also mean doing something that can make a person feel ashamed.
What is “withering” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word withering.
English to Tagalog
Withering = Masakit
Examples of sentences using the word withering:
1. The withering look of the teacher made all of her students feel nervous to enter the room on the first day of class.
2. Mr. Francisco was really mad at his employees that he gave them withering statements during the meeting.
3. The withering glance of Johnny to Monique made the young lady confused if she did something wrong.
4. Have you ever seen that withering gaze of Mr. Antonio?
5. All the withering attacks were just part of the President’s tactics to get them to move.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang masakit:
1. Masakit ang tingin ng ina ni Raymart kaya agad itong sumunod sa kanya pauwi ng kanilang bahay.
2. Mga masasakit na salita ang nabitawan ni Gregorio dulot ng pagkagulat sa nangyari sa kapatid niya.
3. Kahit gaano kasakit ang ginawa ng mag-asawa sa manugang nila, ni minsan ay hindi ito bumitiw ng masakit na salita laban sa kanila.
4. Masakit ang mga sinabi ni Travis kay Stephen kaya hindi na muling nagpakita ang binata.
5. Lahat ng mga masasakit na nangyari ay kinalimutan na nila.
For other English-Tagalog translations…