Translate English To Tagalog “Pervasive”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “pervasive”?
Nowadays, a lot of people most especially the younger generation finds more comfort in using the English language in speaking and writing than the Tagalog language. These two must actually come hand-in-hand to avoid translation problems and to preserve our own.
As part of it, we will review the meaning of one of the deep English words – “pervasive”. We will discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “pervasive”?
Merriam Webster Dictionary described the term “pervasive” as “spreading through every part”. It means that something is rampant. It can be a happening or a thing.
What is “pervasive” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word pervasive.
English to Tagalog
Pervasive = Laganap
Examples of sentences using the word pervasive:
1. The pervasive vote-buying in the city was stopped since Mayor Alejandro Gumban sat in the position.
2. Jacklyn lambasted the pervasive laziness of the students nowadays as they entirely depend on computer.
3. Corruption was pervasive in the country before but it was cut down to half since the President ordered for deep investigations.
4. Dengue is pervasive in Iloilo City this year.
5. The pervasive cheating in the class pushed the teachers to not let the students graduate.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang laganap:
1. Laganap ang korapsyon sa departamento kaya ipinatawag ni Julian si Grego.
2. Hindi nagustuhan ni Marcial ang laganap na pagmimina sa probinsya nila.
3. Laganap ang sakit tuwing tag-ulan kaya pinag-iingat ang mga bata.
4. Nagalit si Mayor Filomeno sa napapabalitang laganap na katiwalian sa ilalim ng kanyang pamamahala.
5. Kailan pa naging laganap ang kasinungalingan sa mga utak ninyo?
For other English-Tagalog translations…