Here are some teacher tips to get to know your student more.
TEACHER TIPS – Here are some tips to teachers on what to ask their student in order to get to know them even more and better.
Our teachers are our second parents. What they want for their students is to have a brighter future ahead and to have the best this life has to offer. And for teachers, in order to build a better relationship with the students, there are questions out there to know them deeper.
Here are some questions you’d like to consider to ask your student:
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- What classes do you love and hate most in school? Why?
- Describe your favorite teacher. What types of things did you do in that class?
- How do you organize your room? Locker? Backpack?
- If school could be about any one thing, and it would be my job to design all the subjects around that one thing, what would you want it to be and why?
- Do you get good grades in school? Do you think you could do better? Explain.
- If you had a choice to come to school, would you come? Why or why not?
- What sports or activities have you participated in in the past? What do you plan to join in this school?
- What are your greatest talents? If I needed your help to do something, what would it be?
- Do you like group work or individual work?
- And lastly based on Teach Thought, do ask: What languages does your family speak at home?
- CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT TIPS – Effective Strategies For Teachers
- School Teacher Makes Unique Way of Greeting Her Elementary Students
- CLASSROOM TIPS – Essential Back-To-School Classroom Supplies
What can you say about this? Let us know!