Here are some essential classroom tips a teacher must know.
CLASSROOM TIPS – Here are some classroom supplies that every teacher must know to start a school year right and lively.
First day of school has always been exciting for every student and teachers. They get to learn new things and meet more people. And to start the school year right for everyone, here are some tips and supplies the head of the room must know.
See some must-have back-to-school classroom tips:
- Put an area inside the classroom where children can put their homework, a mini-library corner, an area where they can relax and chill, and a board where they can write their hopes and dreams which is to be done in the first day of class to keep them motivated in studying.
- Post some hand signals you will teach them in case they need something in order to minimize interruption as what Teacher Maya Lee always states.
- Keep your learning materials and instructional supplies organized and in order in one place.
- Labeled workbooks, folders, and textbooks with students’ names.
- Prepare a birthday chart ready to be filled out.
- First aid kit stocked and in place.
- Prepare cleaning materials for classroom such as brooms, maps, etc.
The must-have supplies that you might want for your classroom as well according to The Applicious Teacher:
- Staple Remover
- Long Reach Stapler
- A Great Pencil Sharpener
- Sticky Notes
- Crayola Crayons – accept no substitute!
- Digital Timer
- Right Planner
- Construction Papers
- Paper Clips
- Name Tags for students
- CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT TIPS – Effective Strategies For Teachers
- School Teacher Makes Unique Way of Greeting Her Elementary Students
- Viral: Student’s “Paraparaan” For Being Late Caught Netizens’ Attention
What can you say about this? Let us know!