Visit this Krispy Kreme Branches in the Philippines
KRISPY KREME BRANCHES – Are you looking for the areas where you can buy your favorite doughnuts by Krispy Kreme?
Aside from J. Co, another famous cafe and doughnut restaurant in the Philippines is the Krispy Kreme. Many people love their doughnuts for its unique and extremely delicious flavors.
When you visit one of the Krispy Kreme branches, you will surely be amazed by the many flavors of doughnuts that it can serve you. Here are some of those that you can try:
1. Original Glazed
Based on the official website of Krispy Kreme, the Original Glazed is one of its best sellers. Many people love pairing it with coffee.
Are you looking for something ideal for dessert? You can try this inviting doughnut topped with marshmallow and chocolates.
3. KitKat Chocolate Filled
The KitKat Chocolate Filled doughnut which can be bought in Krispy Kreme branches is perfect for KitKat chocolate lovers. You will surely love the KitKat bar dipped in choco.
4. Peanut Butter and Kreme
One of the delicious doughnuts served by Krispy Kreme is this Peanut Butter and Kreme. It is dipped in Peter Pan peanut butter icing and it is drizzled with chocolate.
5. Mango Kreme Cake
Have you tried this Krispy Kreme’s cake doughnut? It is topped with mango cubes, kreme icing, and crushed graham. It also has custard kreme drizzle which completes its perfect taste.
Many people love to pair the Krispy Kreme doughnuts with coffees or other drinks. Three of those that are undeniably impressive drinks are the signature coffee of Krispy Kreme, the iced latte, and the Cappuccino.
Aside from doughnuts and drinks, Krispy Kreme also serves baked foods just like the Sausage & Cheese Pull Apart, the Mango Kruffin, and the Double Chocolate Kruffin. Each is perfect for breakfast or snacks and even at any time of the day.
Do you want to visit the nearest Krispy Kreme branches now? Here is a list of some of the areas where a branch of the doughnut restaurant can be found:
- Trinoma Mall (EDSA corner North Avenue)
- SM Megamall (Mandaluyong City)
- Ayala Avenue, Jaka Building (Makati City)
- SM North EDSA (Quezon City, Metro Manila)
- SM Mall of Asia (Pasay City, Metro Manila)
- SM City Fairview (Quezon City, Metro Manila)
- SM Bacolod (Bacolod City, Negros Occidental)
- SM Seaside City (Cebu)
- Greenbelt 5 (Makati City)
- Robinsons Magnolia (Valencia, Quezon City)
- Harbor Square (Malate, Manila)
- SM City B.F. Parañaque (B.F. Homes, Parañaque)
- Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall (Cainta, Rizal)
- Rockwell Business Center (Quezon City)
- Ayala Center Cebu (Cebu City, Cebu)
- Abreeza Mall (Davao City, Davao del Sur)
- SM Southmall (Las Piñas City)