What does Anne Curtis has to say about cheating?
ANNE CURTIS – The “Just A Stranger” actress Anne Curtis expressed her take about “ghosting” as she recalled her ex-boyfriend who apparently cheated on her.
With the beauty of the one and only Anne Curtis, it will definitely not come as a surprise if a lot of men will try to pursue her. She is famous, an actress, and known to be very kind. She is a fashion icon in the country and tagged as a legit “IT Girl”.
Before marrying the foodie and chef Erwan Heussaff, she had her fair share of relationships and among the men who got romantically associated to her and some have become her boyfriend were the following:
- Oyo Boy Sotto – She was 16 when they got together but decided to end their relationship two years after.
- Chubi Del Rosario – He is the first ever love team of the actress but they never became a real couple.
- Luis Manzano – Their closeness might appear something to people but they are actually the best of friends.
- Paolo Araneta – According to her sister Jasmine Curtis-Smith, he is the most generous among the men her sister had as boyfriend.
- Richard Gutierrez – They were just then both rising stars but they only dated for a year.
- Sam Milby – They have been together for four years but it was the actor who broke up with her.
And now that she is married to Erwan, she is seemingly happy and the people were just waiting for a baby announcement. Looking back, in line with her film which is about cheating, she shared that she might have not experienced “ghosting” but she has experienced of being cheated on.
Based on a report from PEP, she shared that she immediately confronted her former boyfriend. She further added, “In the beginning, it was just a matter of texting horrible words and then changing my number para di na niya ako ma-contact ever. Pero siyempre, pag love mo, pag nagkita kayo ulit… And then away, like, whatever. Masakit. I changed my number… Ta’s nagda-drive ako nang hindi ko alam kung saan ako pupunta.”
What can you say about this? Let us know!