Class Suspension for Thursday (July 18, 2019)
WALANG PASOK – Several local government units have declared class suspension in some parts of the country due to inclement weather condition.
On Thursday (July 18, 2019), the classes have been canceled in several areas due to the effects of Tropical Storm Falcon.
PAGASA reported that Tropical Storm Falcon was enhancing the southwest monsoon causing moderate to heavy rains over parts of the country, particularly in Luzon.
The cancellation of classes has been declared to ensure the safety of the students from the possible danger brought by the tropical cyclone.
Here is the list of areas covered by the suspension of classes:
- Malabon City
- Bataan province
- Marilao, Bulacan
- Meycauayan, Bulacan
- Luna, La Union
San Fernando, La Union
- Bolinao, Pangasinan
- Calatrava, Romblon (Public and private)
- Romblon, Romblon (Public and private)
Pre-school to high school
- Navotas City (morning classes)
- Cajidiocan, Romblon (Public and private)
- Olongapo City, Zambales
- Sasmuan, Pampanga (Public) – Barangays Mabuanbuan, Sebitanan, Malusac, Batang 1st, and Batang 2nd
Pre-school to grade school
- Infanta, Pangasinan
Alaminos City, Pangasinan
- Mabalacat, Pampanga (Public and private)
- Magalang, Pampanga (Public and private)
Falcon was expected to leave the Philippine Area of Responsibility (PAR) on Friday (July 19, 2019).
What can you say about this? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.