Here are some dry skin tips.
DRY SKIN TIPS – Here are some easy and simple ways for you to get rid and treat your dry skin caused by aging or other underlying conditions.
Xerosis or more commonly known as dry skin is a condition where the outer layer of the skin lack moisture that if left not treated, would possibly cause cracking, itching, or even bleeding.
And to treat it, here are some simple ways:
- Make your shower last for just 5 to 10 minutes using warm water instead of hot water.
- Use cleanser which is fragrance-free but avoid using too much of it.
- Moisturize few minutes after washing.
- Use either cream or ointment that contains Olive Oil or Jojoba Oil or with Shea Butter for these are less irritating rather than lotion.
- Put lip balm to avoid cracking lips.
- If skin is dry, avoid using skin care products that have ingredients such as alcohol, fragrance, retinoids, or alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA).
- Use clothes with material that’s not making you feel rough and detergent that is hypoallergenic.
Meanwhile, here are some home remedies to treat dry skin:
- Coconut Oil – It accordingly increases the number of lipids on skin’s surface.
- Oatmeal Bath – This has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties to treat dry skin, thus, using powdered oatmeal or creams with oatmeal during bath might be of help.
- Drinking Milk – This shouldn’t be applied on skin directly but actually taking it in.
- Honey – This one moisturizes, heals, and has anti-inflammatory properties. Also, it can directly be applied on skin.
- Petroleum Jelly – Also known as a mineral oil which helps dry skin caused by aging.
- Skin Care Tips: Weird Tricks & Ways That Actually Works Effectively
- Beauty Tips: What Are The Effects Of Applying Moisturizer To Skin?
- Belo Beauty Tips: Here Are Some Essential Tips From Dra. Vicki Belo
What can you say about this?