Here are some Castor Oil benefits when put on face.
CASTOR OIL BENEFITS – Here are some of the benefits, ways to properly apply, and the side effects of castor oil when put on face and skin.
The pale yellow liquid from the extraction of castor seeds is called Castor Oil. Accordingly, this is rich in antioxidants and a helpful substance when you wanted to have a flawless skin and bouncy and healthy hair. However, how do we use this substance as aid for our facial dilemma such as acne?
FACE APPLICATION BENEFITS:
Reportedly, this oil has a thick feels and before putting into the face, you should mix this with other carrier oils such as coconut oil, almond oil, and olive oil.
- It has properties such as antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory for acne reduction.
- It contains Ricinoleic acid to restrain the growth of bacteria that causes acne.
- It is rich in fatty acids for smoothness and softness of skin, growth of healthy skin tissue, and restoration of uneven skin tones.
- It is low cost unlike skincare products and facial creams and oils with expensive amounts.
SKIN APPLICATION BENEFITS:
- Its antioxidants can prevent wrinkles as it protects the skin from free radicals causing the fast aging process.
- It has triglycerides to moisturize the skin.
- It has humectant properties to keep the skin hydrated.
- It is also helpful in removing dirt from the skin.
There were yet no further studies being conducted about castor oil being directly applied to skin and face although it has a wide range of properties helpful for the skin. But if the skin as condition such as dermatitis, try to consult a dermatology. It can also cause skin rashes, swelling and itching.
- FISH OIL BENEFITS: 7 Amazing Benefits of Taking Fish Oil
- Surprising Health Benefits Of Baking Soda And Castor Oil Mixture
- Tea Skin Benefits: Here Are The Types Of Teas Beneficial To The Skin
What can you say about this?
Source: Medical News Today