How’s FundKo Lending works?
FUNDKO LENDING – Here’s how to apply, requirements needed, and some answers to frequently asked questions about the FundKo Lending.
Connecting verified lenders and borrowers is how FundKo works as they “provide a more efficient service than traditional channels”. This is where lenders planning to make investments can find “attractive returns” while borrowers are given with reasonable rates.
One can invest for as low as 15,000 pesos or borrow as much as 500,000 pesos. They have this personal loan where you can borrow between Php 20,000.00 to Php 200,000.00 with flexible payment terms and a 1.25% interest per month.
- 1 Government issues ID
- 3 months Payslips
- 1 Proof of Billing
(*** Other documents may be requested)
- Get better rates
- Apply anytime. Anywhere.
- Fast Approval
- 100% Secure and confidential
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Borrower should be aware of his or her financial obligations, has good moral character, and with a stable source of income.
- Register new account on their site and fill out all needed information.
- Code will be sent for verification and activation.
- Then, click this link: www.fundko.com/application/fundko and fill out the necessary information.
- You will receive a text message with your Loan ID and secret code for identity verification is application is successful.
- Once loan is approved, FundKo will release check.
Types of Loans with amount and term:
- PERSONAL – Php 10,000.00 – Php 200,000.00 payable in 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months
- MATERNITY – Php 20,000.00 and Php 50,000.00 payable in 12 months
- CASHBACK – Php 50,000.00 – Php 400,000.00 payable in 12 months
- BUSINESS – Php 10,000.00 – Php 1,500,000.00 payable in 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months
- WORKING STUDENT – Php 20,000.00 to Php 50,000.00 payable in 3 months and 6 months
Requirements for Personal and Salary Loans
- 2 Photo Issued ID (1 Government and 1 Company ID)
- 2 Latest Proof of Billing
- 2 months Latest Payslip
- 3 Months Latest Bank Statement
- Latest Certificate of Employment
- Marriage Contract (if Married)
Requirements for SME Loans
- Online Application Form
- Business Permit (Mayor/ Brgy.)
- DTI Certificate (if Single Proprietor)
- SEC Registration
- Articles of Inc. and By-Laws
- Board Resolution to borrow with Secretary Certificate for authorization to borrow and authorized signatories of corporation (if corporation)
- 6 months latest bank statements (Current Account)
- Picture of Business
- Audited Financial Statements 3 months sales invoice
- *Business Should be Operating for at least 3 years
Requirements if with co-maker:
- 2 Photo Issued ID (1 Government and Company ID)
- 1 Proof of Billing
- Source of Income (2-month Latest Payslips)
Where to send Documents?
- Go to FundKo websit, enter registered email, and click ‘Update Existing Loan’.
- Log in to account, go to dashboard, click the 3 lines on the upper left corner of our page and choose “Manage Documents”.
- If not found, go to the “Dashboard” section, click the ”Go to Borrower’, choose the “Leave” option, then click the 3 horizontal lines on the upper left corner of the page and choose “Manage Documents”.
(***Submission of requirements are through online only)
- Lending Companies In Philippines With Certificate Of Authority As Of December 2017
- Top Online Lending Companies In Philippines (Interest Rate Included)
- Money Lending Companies With Low Interest Rate In Philippines
What can you say about this?