Here’s the list of schools and universities in Philippines with Tourism course and related courses.
TOURISM COURSE – Here is the list of some of the schools and universities from across the Philippines offering Tourism course and other related courses.
Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management is a course for four years suggested to persons who wants to have a career in the field of Tourism and Event Management. This is also in relation to hospitality sector and tour operations.
According to Mid Sweden University, “tourism Studies treats its study and research area as a whole, where physical, economic, social and cultural aspects of tourism, tourist markets, and destinations are the main corner-stones of learning.”
Are you now interested? Are you from the Philippines? This might be a great help for you as we enlisted the schools from across the country offering this course and other courses related to this.
Just click your location or your desired location below:
According to edukasyon.ph, here are the subjects included in BS Tourism:
- Philippine Culture and Tourism Geography
- Risk Management as Applied to Safety, Security, and Sanitation
- Quality Service Management in Tourism and Hospitality
- Macro Perspective of Tourism and Hospitality
- Professional Development and Applied Ethics
- Multicultural Diversity in Workplace for the Tourism Professional
- Tourism and Hospitality Marketing
- Micro Perspective of Tourism and Hospitality
- Entrepreneurship in Tourism and Hospitality
Meanwhile, here are the skills accordingly needed to succeed:
- Knowledge of community resources
- Critical thinking
- Research and planning
- Good understanding of human relationships
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Culinary Arts In Philippines: Universities Offering Culinary Courses
- Schools In Philippines With Elementary & Secondary Education Courses
- Engineering Universities In Philippines: Colleges Offering Engineering Courses
What can you say about Technical courses?