in:
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

Idol Philippines to be finally aired in April!

IDOL PHILIPPINES – The much-awaited singing competition Idol Philippines will finally air on April in ABS-CBN and here are the reactions of the netizens to it.

The singing reality show “Idol Philippines” is the local franchise of the international competition “Idol” of Simon Fuller. The past auditions required auditionees to bring downloaded minus one on their mobile phones, 1 Tagalong song and 1 English song and they will only accept aspiring singers who are 16-28 years old.

The show’s judges were Regine Velasquez, Moira Dela Torre, James Reid, and Vice Ganda. The show will be hosted by Billy Crawford. Regine expressed when it comes to her judging,“I wanna be honest because I want them to improve… Mahirap kasi when you say ‘no’ to a contestant, it’s like you ruining their dreams.”

Netizens expressed that the new set of judges are exciting as Regine is undeniably an expert when it comes to technicalities in singing, Moira is also an expert to another genre and she’s a legit singer, James Reid owns a record label, and Vice Ganda has record-breaking concerts and he can sing as well.

And this show will finally debut in ABS-CBN in April.

Here are the reactions of the netizens to this:

The panel for me, was unexpected! But very interesting combination of artists, Im sure the first season is gonna be a hit!

Moira is a proof that you don’t really need to win a competition para SUMIKAT at maging idol!

Sana lang this time tanggaling na yung online voting na yan! At kung meron man sana 5% lang and the remaining 95% ng final decision ay manggagaling na sa mga judges… Para wala nang awaan effect at padamihan na lng ng supporter kahit mas deserve pa ng iba na manalo.

READ ALSO:

What can you say about this?

For more news and updates, follow us on Twitter:@philnews_ph and Facebook:@PhilNews

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

comment(s) for this post "Idol Philippines To Finally Be Aired In April, Netizens React". Tell us what you think abut this post by leaving your comments below.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.