Certain PAL Flights Moved To NAIA Terminal 1 Beginning March 31
PAL – The Philippine Airlines announced that certain flights will be moved to Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminal 1 starting March 31, 2019.
One of the airlines in the Philippines with a lot of passengers daily is the Philippine Airlines. It offers both domestic and international flights including flights to New York, Vietnam, and the United States.
A lot of people are avid passengers of the airlines. Some enjoy the convenient booking which can be done online. You can go for abrupt PAL online booking of a ticket even during the seat sale season.
With regards to the terminals, PAL recently made an announcement bearing some changes. Certain international flights will be moved to NAIA 1 starting March 31, 2019.
Based on the PAL Terminal Travel Advisory posted on the official Facebook page of the airline, the following are the flights that will be moved to NAIA Terminal 1 beginning March 1, 2019:
- Departure and Arrival of Flights From and To New York (JFK)
- Departure and Arrival of Flights From and To Hanoi (Vietnam)
- Departure and Arrival of Flights From and To Phnom Penh (Cambodia)
Based on the advisory of the Philippine Airlines, for the meantime until March 30, 2019, the flights to New York JFK will continue to depart from Terminal 2 and land on Terminal 1. The departure and arrival of flights from Auckland will stay at Terminal 2.
Here is the list of PAL flights that will be affected by the changes to be implemented starting March 31, 2019:
- PR 218 / 219 Manila – Auckland – Manila
- PR 126 / 127 Manila – New York JFK – Manila
- PR 118 / 119 Manila – Toronto – Manila
- PR 116/ 117 Manila – Vancouver – Manila
- PR 595 / 596 Manila – Hanoi – Manila
- PR 521 / 522 Manila – Phnom Penh – Manila
- PR 682 / 683 Manila – Dammam – Manila
- PR 684/ 685 Manila – Doha – Manila
- PR 654 / 655 Manila – Riyadh – Manila