Guide on How To Book Travel Ticket with Philippine Airlines or PAL Online Booking
PAL ONLINE BOOKING – Here is a simple guide on how to book a travel ticket online with Philippine Airlines.
A lot of people usually travel abroad. In the Philippines, when it comes to local and international travels, one of the prominent airlines is Philippine Airlines or more commonly known as PAL.
Aside from the quality service that PAL provides to its passengers, many also like this airline for its promos on local and international flights and as well as the convenience in booking a ticket.
You can go for a PAL Online Booking and book your travel tickets to Philippine Airlines without heading to any branch of PAL or a travel agency. Convenience is at its best with this feature.
Here is a simple guide on PAL online booking or how to book your travel tickets with Philippine Airlines online:
- Visit the official website of the Philippine Airlines – https://www.philippineairlines.com/en/ph/home
- Choose whether you are booking a returning ticket, a one-way ticket, or a stopover or Multi-City. Also, provide the following information: Origin, Destination, Departure Date, Return Date, Number of Passenger, and Cabin Class. Click “Search Flights”
- Choose your preferred flight and you will be provided with the ticketing service charge. Click “Continue” to proceed.
- Review your itinerary and the pricing of the tickets and as well as the fare benefits. You may choose to add prepaid baggage, travel insurance with PAL, and other features depending on your flight.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and click “Next” to proceed.
- Provide your personal information and as well as your contact information. You will also be asked to choose the mode of the payment of your ticket. Be sure to review your itinerary details.
- Pay for your flight tickets depending on your choice of mode of payment in the previous step.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you book your travel tickets with Philippine Airlines conveniently.