Search for the next beauty queens for Binibining Pilipinas 2019 officially begins.
BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2019 – Here are some of the frequently asked questions as the search for Binibining Pilipinas 2019 queens starts today.
Binibining Pilipinas Charities Inc (BPCI)formally announced the search for the next queens has finally begun. There are six titles at stake for this year: Miss Universe Philippines, Bb Pilipinas International, Bb Pilipinas Supranational, Bb Pilipinas Intercontinental, Bb Pilipinas Globe, and Bb Pilipinas Grand International.
The year 2018 was successful as the country grabbed two international titles – the 4th Miss Universe crown by Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray and country’s first-ever Miss Intercontinental crown Miss Intercontinental 2018 Karen Gallman.
When is the application period?
March 4 – March 15, 2019. Submit application to the BPCI Office located near the Red Gate of the Smart Araneta Coliseum from Monday to Friday, 10am-5pm.
(Get application form from BPCI office of download the form here.
What is the age requirement?
17 to 26 years of age at the time of the pageant.
What to bring?
- Proof of citizenship
- For natural-born citizen, Born in the Philippines – birth certificate and Philippine passport, if applicable.
- Balikbayan Who Re-Acquired Philippine Citizenship Under R.A. 9225 – Birth Certificate or Report of Birth; and Identification certificate issued by the Bureau of Immigration.
- Natural-Born Citizen Born Outside the Philippines – Report of Birth issued by the Philippine Consulate in the country of Birth; or NSO certificate stating that birth was reported by the Philippine consulate and recorded in the Philippines.
- Proof of Residency
- Valid government-issued ID showing address in the Philippines for those who have not resided outside the country.
- For those who have resided outside the Philippines, valid government-issued ID showing Philippine address, plus any of the following: Philippine Passport, Foreign Passport; or Certificate from Bureau of Immigration stating date of entry into the Philippines.
- College or High School Diploma.
- Medical Certificate for both Physical and Mental health and well-being.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character given by your School, Church or Professional Organization.
- Two (2) photographs (at least 3R size) – One (1) close up and one (1) full body shot.
- Parent’s consent if below 18 years old.
(Note: Bring the original copies and one photocopy of each)
The pageant night is scheduled in June 2019.
What can you say about this?