Guidelines for Motorcycle Riders & Violators Released by LTO
The Land Transportation Office (LTO) releases guidelines and reveals penalty fees for motorcycle riders who will violate
Nowadays, traffic problem has been of the major concerns not only in the Philippines but also in different countries all around the world.
The authorities were now implementing stricter traffic rules and regulations to reduce the traffic problem in the country.
However, there are still some motorists and drivers who were violating traffic law despite knowing it already.
Recently, the Facebook page “Mmta Mktg” has shared the photos of LTO guidelines for the motorcycle riders.
The photos warn the motorists regarding the corresponding sanctions and penalty fees they could face upon violation.
Here are some of the guidelines for motorcycle owners:
- Driving Without License – P1,578.00
- Expired or Non-Registered Motorcycle – P4,078.00
- Driver or Passenger Not Wearing Helmet – P1,578.00
- No/Defective Side Mirror, Headlight, Tail Light, Signal Light, Brake Light, & Horn
- Wearing Slippers – 1st offense (P578.00), 2nd offense (778.00), and 3rd offense (P1,078.00)
- Carrying More Than 1 Passenger – P1,078.00
What can you say about this? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.