Guide on SSS Online Member Registration or How To Register for a USER ID Online
SSS ONLINE MEMBER REGISTRATION – Here is a simple guide on how to register for a User ID in the official website of the Social Security System (SSS).
In the Philippines, it is possible to obtain for a pension in your old age even though you are a non-working individual or you’re working in a private company. That is made possible through the establishment of the Social Security System or SSS.
Through the Republic Act No. 1161, the SSS was created to serve as a state-run government insurance program for Filipinos. It requires small monthly contribution from the citizens.
The SSS is up for two main goals – one is to stand as a social security program while the other is for Employee’s Compensation (EC) Program. Most workers in private establishments are insured under this government agency.
If you are a member of the SSS, you may also register for a User ID so you won’t have to go to the nearest SSS office for certain transactions. You just have to go through the SSS Online Member Registration first.
Here is a simple guide on SSS Online Member Registration or how to register for a User ID in the official website of the SSS:
1. To register for a User ID, visit the official website of the Social Security System (SSS) – https://www.sss.gov.ph/.
2. Look for the “Not yet registered in My.SSS?” and click on the box under it.
3. Choose from the following one information that you have reported to the SSS for the registration – Mobile Number, UMID Card, Employer ID Number, Savings Account Number, UBP Quick Card, Citibank Cash Card, UMID-ATM Saving Account Number, or Payment Reference Number.
4. Provide the necessary information that is requested to submit your application for the SSS online member registration.
If you have already your User ID, you may update or check on your SSS monthly contribution online.
- SSS Online Inquiry: How To Check SSS Member Monthly Contribution
- SSS ID REQUIREMENTS: What To Prepare To Get An SSS ID
- SSS SALARY LOAN: How To Apply For Salary Loan To SSS