List of Must-See Places This Christmas Season
Here is the list of some must-see places in the Philippines on the upcoming Christmas Season wherein Filipino people could enjoy.
Christmas season is the longest holiday season of the year wherein Filipino people could spend more time with their family, loved ones, and friends.
Most of us are already busy visiting different stores nationwide buying groceries and gifts during this month.
Filipinos usually go to malls and other places together with friends, family, and loved ones wherein they can celebrate the Yuletide season.
Here is the list of must-see Christmas destinations:
Giant Christmas Tree by the Bay
- This 71-foot Christmas tree with glittering lights and human-size ornaments could be located from SM City North Edsa, Ayala Cebu, and other Christmas Installations in Tiendesitas (Ortigas East), Bradco Ave., Aseana City and Ayala Circuit Makati apart from SM By the Bay in Mall of Asia.
- Mall-goers along the northern part of Edsa could visit SM North Edsa to experience a futuristic way of celebrating the Christmas season with Glitter Critter Characters from the Planet Hapitu on December 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29 at The Block and Skygarden.
Christmas Traditions Light Up Makati
- Filipino people could enjoy the most wonderful time of the year at the Makati Christmas Street Lighting.
- Greenfield Development Corporation features celebrities that will lighten up the Christmas Market and Bazaar at Greenfield District in Sta. Rosa, Laguna and Greenfield District in Mandaluyong.
- SM Megamall unveils 45-foot Christmas centerpiece with rainbows, candy-colored jewels, and mysterious creature unicorns.
What can you say about this? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.