Pres. Duterte’s Spokesperson Harry Roque Takes Indefinite Leave
HARRY ROQUE – President Rodrigo Roa Duterte’s spokesperson Harry Roque took an indefinite leave of absence effective today, October 8.
Previously, Harry Roque has hinted of leaving his post as the spokesperson of Pres. Rodrigo Roa Duterte. According to him, it is in line with him allegedly having no knowledge about the whereabouts of the President.
Roque and presidential assistant Christopher ‘Bong’ Go recently got conflicting statements about the schedule of Pres. Duterte.
The former said he was in Davao City while the latter said the President was in Hong Kong together with his family.
Recently, a report about Pres. Duterte’s spokesperson, Harry Roque, crossed the surface. Based on a report on CNN, the presidential spokesman is on an indefinite leave of absence effective today, October 8, 2018.
Based on the report, speaking to the media, a Presidential Communications Operations Office (PCOO) official made the announcement about the indefinite leave of Roque.
Supposedly, it is on Monday when the spokesperson of the President would give his final decision on the possibility of leaving his post. Reportedly, he will be leaving on Wednesday for an out-of-the-country personal trip.