Here is the Complete List of Passers For LET Teachers Board Exam Results September 2018
(Updated December 7, 12:30 PM) – Here is the LET Teachers Board Exam Results September 2018 (Elementary & Secondary) released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
SUMMARY OF RESULTS:
- LET Teachers Board Exam Results March 2019
The list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools, and related announcements for LET Teachers Board Exam Results September 2018 will be available on this website after it was officially released by PRC.
The licensure examinations have been given at PRC testing centers in Manila, Antique, Baguio, Bacolod, Batanes, Cagayan de Oro, Catarman Northern Samar, Cebu, Davao, General Santos, Iloilo, Laoag, Legazpi, Lucena, Rosales, Pangasinan, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Pagadian, Zamboanga and additional testing locations at Oriental Mindoro; Kidapawan, Cotabato; Occidental Mindoro; Masbate City; Romblon; Palawan; and Catanduanes on September 30, 2018.
PRC Board of Professional Teachers headed by its Chairman, Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Vice Chairman Dr. Paz I. Lucido, and its members, Dr. Paraluman R. Giron, and Dr. Nora M. Uy administered the LET Teachers Board Examination.
General Education (GenEd)
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
Professional Education (ProfEd)
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
- Biological Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Social Studies and Social Sciences
- Values Education
- Agriculture and Fishery Arts and Technology and Livelihood Education.
The official results of the LET Teachers Board Exam Results September 2018 would be released within forty-four (44) working days after the last day of examination or by December 4, 2018 (Tuesday).
However, the results might be released earlier or later without prior notice from PRC.