Pinoy Boxer Manny Pacquiao’s Estimated Income On His Last 11 Matches Revealed
The Filipino boxing superstar Manny Pacquiao’s estimated income on his last 11 matches sum up to this mind-blowing amount and has been exposed online.
Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao indeed is one of the richest personalities not only in the Philippines but also in different countries all around the world.
The Pinoy boxer dedicated himself to boxing for many years, which gives him fame, honor, and wealth.
The boxer turned into senator has already 60 mins in boxing showing that he earned a huge amount of cash throughout the years.
Pacman declared that he has p2.9 billion net worth based on his 2017 Statements of Assets, Liabilities, and Net (SALN).
The Filipino athlete received his biggest payment after fighting the undefeated American boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Here is the list of Pacman’s unofficial earnings on his last 11 fights:
- Jeff Horn (August 2017): $10 million
- Jessie Vargas (November 2016): $4 million
- Timothy Bradley Jr. (April 2016): $20 million
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. (May 2015): $120 million
- Chris Algieri (November 2014): $25 million
- Timothy Bradley Jr. (April 2014): $20 million
- Brandon Rios (November 2013): $18 million
- Juan Manuel Marquez (December 2012): $25 million
- Timothy Bradley Jr. (June 2012): $26 million
- Juan Manuel Marquez (November 2011): $22 million
- Shane Mosley (May 2011): $20 million
Pacquiao possibly earned a total amount of $310 million or P16.57 billion in his 11 fights excluding his match with Lucas Matthysse.
What can you say about this? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.