Date Published:

4:43 PM January 3, 2019

in: Civil Service Exam Results
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

Here Is The Complete List Of Passers For Civil Service Exam Results CSE-PPT August 2018 (Complete List Of Passers)

The Civil Service Commission (CSC) was about to release the official results of the Civil Service Exam Results CSE-PPT August 2018.

The list of passers, top 10 passers, and other announcements for Civil Service Exam Results CSE-PPT August 2018 will be available on this website after it was released by CSC.

CSC administered the examinations at various testing centers in National Capital Region (NCR), Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR), CARAGA Administrative Region, Autonomous Region of Muslim Mindanao (ARMM), and all Regional testing centers nationwide on August 12, 2018.

Civil Service Exam Results

You Can Also Read: Civil Service Exam Results November 2018 (Manila, Morong Rizal)

SUMMARY OF RESULTS:

Exam Coverage:

Professional Level (Prof) – In English and Filipino

• Numerical Ability (Basic Operations; Word Problems)
  • Analytical Ability (Word Association – identifying assumptions and conclusions; Logic; Data Interpretation)
  • Verbal Ability (Grammar and Correct Usage; Vocabulary; Paragraph Organization; Reading Comprehension)
  • General Information (Philippine Constitution, Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees RA No. 6713, Peace and Human Rights Issues and Concepts, Environment Management and Protection)

SubProfessional Level (SubProf) – In English and Filipino

• Numerical Ability (Basic Operations; Word Problems)
  • Clerical Ability (Filing; Spelling)

Release Date:

The official results of Civil Service Exam Results CSE-PPT August 2018 will be released within forty (40) to sixty (60) working days after the last day of the examinations or by mid of September 2018 to the second week of October 2018.

Note:

However, the full results might be released earlier or later without prior notice.

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
  • Zelene September 11, 2018, 11:12 pm

I was supposed to have my civil service exam this last August 12, 2018 but due to bad weather it had to be cancelled. When will be the rescheduled exam would be?

• hera September 26, 2018, 11:36 pm

u still can maam, if the CSC itself announced the cancellation because of the bad weather condition they will notify examinees for an update to where and when will be the exam to push through. also, try to visit the CSC office where you have filed the application and ask for an update. thanks and goodluck! 🙂

• Reviewermo September 29, 2018, 3:19 pm

salamat dito sa info mo bossing ill bookmark this to get the latest result for civil service

• Zeidrick-J Cudilla October 2, 2018, 12:28 pm

WHERE ARE THE RESULTS?!

• Lovely Jean P. Secuya October 9, 2018, 3:46 pm

pwde po ba e send niyo sa email ko yung result sa exam. salamat

• Nemson Rose Mahilum March 3, 2019, 12:04 pm

Ask lang ako pedi ba kumuha exam.kahit 2years coarsenlang…. and anu mga requirement pag kumuha CSE

• bebs catherine sunogan noval October 9, 2018, 7:54 pm

score

• Ruena vizen October 10, 2018, 7:15 pm

Rome 120 271563

• Melvin C. Galagate October 18, 2018, 8:24 am

I would like to know my score

• Mary joy unlayao October 22, 2018, 6:15 pm

I would like to know my score

• Santos, Jeliane B. October 24, 2018, 10:00 am

may I know my score for this result… please send it in my email…thank you…

• Nemson Rose Mahilum March 3, 2019, 12:10 pm

Mahirap ba ung exam…and asap kanaman anu requirement.

• Anthony October 26, 2018, 8:12 pm

Available na po ba ang individual results sa august 2018?

• Adoñez Toraja October 27, 2018, 9:21 am

Please e send niyo po sa akin ang results nang CSE score ko.

• Jallalodin S. Pandara October 28, 2018, 6:50 pm

I would like to know my score. Thank you

• Flodel jun d.flores October 29, 2018, 5:05 pm

Ask for the score of civil service professi
    onal

• Nasra I. Ug October 30, 2018, 7:45 am

How to verify my score/ratings ? please send to my email.

• Ann Q. Macalisang December 23, 2018, 1:23 pm

How to know my score

• Aslia mama ampuan January 9, 2019, 4:14 pm

Kindly send my score to my email.

• sex performances January 14, 2019, 1:40 pm

Keep on working, great job!

• Melchor Adriano January 17, 2019, 6:43 pm

Pano po malaman yung rating ng nakuha ko sa CSC SUBPROFESSIONALS

• Nemson Rose Mahilum March 3, 2019, 12:10 pm

Mahirap ba ung exam…and asap kanaman anu requirement.