Class Cancellations On Thursday (July 26) In These Following Areas
Several local government units have declared class cancellations in some parts of the country due to the inclement weather condition and possible floodings.
On Thursday (July 26, 2018), the cl(–foul word(s) removed–) in some areas have been suspended due to the bad weather brought by the enhanced southwest monsoon.
The intensified ‘Habagat’ brings heavy monsoon rains causing massive flooding over some parts of Luzon prompting the suspension of cl(–foul word(s) removed–).
Here are the areas covered by the cancellation of cl(–foul word(s) removed–):
- Aguilar, Pangasinan – (All Levels)
- Basista, Pangasinan – (All Levels, until July 27)
- Binmaley, Pangasinan – (All Levels)
- Calasiao, Pangasinan – (All Levels)
- Dagupan City, Pangasinan – (All Levels)
- Malasiqui, Pangasinan (Bogtong Elementary School, Ican Elementary School, Potiocan Elementary School, Barang Elementary School, Taloy-Pasima Elementary School)
- Abucay, Bataan – (Until July 27, Pre-school to Senior high school)
- Masantol, Pampanga – (All Levels)
- Apalit, Pampanga – Paligui Elementary School, Sampaga Elementary School, Sampaga High School, Cansinala Elementary and High School
- San Luis, Pampanga -Brgy. Sta. Cruz Pambilog, Sta. Catalina, San Sebastian, Sta. Cruz Poblacion, Sto. Tomas, Sta. Monica, Sta. Rita, San Agustin, San Nicolas, San Juan, and Sto. Rosario – (All Levels)
- Candaba, Pampanga – Brgys. Bambang, Buas, Gulap, Lanang, Mandasig, Pansinao, Paralaya, Pasig, Pescadores, San Agustin, Sto Rosario – (All Levels)
What can you say about the class suspensions? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.