Procedures in Registering Through PRC Online Registration
PRC ONLINE REGISTRATION – The Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) is now fully utilizing the Licensure Examination and Registration Information System or the LERIS V2.
The PRC is delivering its services to a wide range of people – from those who are applying for an examination to those board exam passers who renew their professional identification cards.
In the pursuit of delivering faster and more organized service to the wide range of receivers, the commission has come up with a Licensure Examination and Registration Information System or more commonly known as the LERIS V2.
Currently, the said system is utilized by the PRC in delivering services to people including the board exam passers. Through the PRC Online Registration, board exam passers can register for their professional ID card and Certificate of Registration.
For board exam passers who want to register for the issuance of their professional ID card and Certificate of Registration, here are the steps that you may take through the PRC Online Registration:
- Prepare the following: ID picture (jpeg format); email address and password; community tax certificate or cedula; and your personal information
- Go to Licensure Examination and Registration Information System on the website
- Complete the registration form requiring for your personal information and the aforementioned information that you should prepare and read the ‘Terms of Service’
- Check your email account and click the ‘Activate Account’ to verify your account
- Sign in using your email address and password, provide the information needed for your Profile page, and upload a 2×2 photo of the registrant wearing a decent attire (with collar) in plain white background
- After uploading a photo, click on the button for ‘Initial Registration’ and then the ‘examination’
- Choose the appropriate profession and give the Application Number located in your Notice of Admission or NOA to proceed
- Complete the process by choosing a PRC office, an appointment date, and payment option
- Pay for the fee through your preferred payment option
- Verify the status of the application and print the ‘Oath Form‘