in:
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

Filipino Doctor Found ‘Miracle Cure’ For Diabetes In Just 5 Minutes

A Filipino doctor allegedly creates a ‘miracle cure’ for diabetes that can just be prepared in just 5 minutes.

According to Dr. Jaime Dy-Liacco, he dedicated himself to find a cure to the said health condition.

With his own research, he found out that eating sweets is not actually the main reason why people develop the condition but, it is the lacking of six essential minerals. Dr. Jaime named them vanadium, copper, zinc, manganese, chromium, and germenium silvervester.

miracle cure diabetes Filipino

He also stated that if one has these minerals, a person can eat every sweet desired.

The 82-year-old doctor then created a mixture that will have the said needed minerals to combat the condition. Another good thing is that this recipe can just be done at home and ca be finished in just 5 minutes.

You’ll be needing:
– 12 pieces Native chili pepper (siling labuyo)
– 2 pieces Raw eggs
– 1/2 teaspoon sea salt

Preparations:

1. Cut and grind the chili peppers.
2. Mix the peppers with the raw eggs thoroughly.
3. Add 1/2 teaspoon sea salt in the mixture
4. Time to drink the mixture.

Continue NEXT PAGE: Video Explanation of the ‘Miracle Diabetes Cure’

Pages — 1 2

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

comment(s) for this post "Filipino Doctor Found ‘Miracle Cure’ For Diabetes Prepared In Just 5 Minutes – Incredible". Tell us what you think abut this post by leaving your comments below.

• TERESA HOWARD June 9, 2016, 4:23 pm

isang sili lang sunog na yong lalamunan ko yon pa kayang 12 pieces?

• Maricar June 9, 2016, 11:37 pm

When is the right time to take the siling labuyo concoction and how often should it be taken

• adrian June 10, 2016, 11:05 am

i also like to know if i can use the dried siling labuyo

• melvin June 10, 2016, 11:13 am

if you watch you will know..12 sili labuyo grind or cut into fine pieces..mix in to 2 raw eggs and 1 /12 teaspoon of sea salt.drink it all. can do it up to maximum 5 time per day:)

• Hbg June 13, 2016, 11:14 am

Pwede bang lutuin na parang scrambled eggs? Mas masarap ito.

• zavier a. palao June 15, 2016, 4:04 pm

I tried ths and seemed to have worked. In my fbs test taken last march 30, 2016, the result was 158, 115 being the maximum normal range. I tried this remedy last june 9, 2016. Know wat? My fbs test taken last june 15, 2016 yielded 101, 106 being the maximum normal range. I feel so elated with this.
    If you wanna try, make sure you are not allergic with egg..
    I GAVE THIS TESTIMONY AS MY WAY OF EXPRESSING MY GRATITUDE TO DOCTOR..THANKS A LOT DOCTOR..

• Marj R. July 9, 2016, 1:21 pm

hello sir, how many times a day did you take the concoction for and did you take the supplements suggested as well? Thank you very much

• zavier a. palao August 1, 2016, 2:17 pm

Hello Marj, I only did it once before my last fbs test. Some friends also tried this and they found it effective.

• Yhangrhey June 28, 2017, 5:25 am

Pwede po b iodised salt gamitin

• remo August 15, 2016, 11:43 pm

How many time suld be take

• Asif August 16, 2016, 2:52 pm

how many times one needs to use this and also any type of chili paper can be used or the only philipino ( siling labouy be used?

• Yeoj August 25, 2016, 10:02 pm

Hi Sir! How’s the treatment going? I want to try this , is it still working on you till now.
      I want an update sir if you won’t mind.
      TIA

• ephraim June 15, 2016, 8:03 pm

I just want to know how many times a day and for how long should the patient take

• Marie June 24, 2016, 7:03 am

I did try it I just made 1/2 of what he said so I won’t overwhelmed yourself it did work after checking my levels it was 273 first , I took it without really touching my inner mouth, toungue etc I have cold bottled water, I was amazed my sugar went down to 167 in a matter of 30 min this concoction is amazing one of a kind I want to thank this genius Filipino Doctor no meds it really went down I’ll try to comment again here see for side effects but so far so good it’s been 3 hours blood sugar is t 150 now with no meds.

• Funmi July 7, 2016, 6:36 pm

What time did you take it. Was it before or after food and how many times in a day. Did yiu still take your neducations for diabetes. Plsexplain. Thanks

• remo August 10, 2016, 12:11 am

How many time you take per day?

• Asif August 16, 2016, 2:55 pm

i want to know that any chili pepper can be used or only siling labuyo of philipines be used?

• Thony A. June 30, 2016, 6:09 pm

How often should it be taken? Di kaya tumaas blood pressure dito? Salt, chili and raw eggs, lahat sila pampa-hiblood. I’m a type 2 diabetic.

• braian dias July 8, 2016, 2:19 am

how often should we take this thing only once a week or once in month

• adrin July 28, 2016, 11:57 am

do you have to take this everyday ?

• Ekoh Idogo August 5, 2016, 12:26 am

What time can one take it after preparing it?

• Ruel Alipo-on August 15, 2016, 9:12 am

i recommend this to my mother to try this remedy last august 13, 2016 and we checked her blood sugar to our municipal health office and the result was: from 300 plus blood sugar from last 2-3 weeks, we get a result of 107 after 3 days she tried this remedy. she drink it one time.

• Asif August 16, 2016, 2:56 pm

one day a day or only once? any chili peper can be used?

• mike August 19, 2016, 9:16 pm

is it any native chili and how many time to take it

• OMOROGIE WABINIHIA AUGUSTINE September 3, 2016, 7:46 pm

I have prepared the concoction once and drink it. Please i want to know how many times should i prepared it and when should i take it after food or before food? I am from Nigeria please do me well by replying through my email address.
    Thanks and God bless.
    Omorogie Augustine.

• OMOROGIE WABINIHIA AUGUSTINE September 3, 2016, 7:49 pm

The sea salt can it be refer as the native salt?
    Thanks,
    Omorogie Augustine.

• Almira T. Daguman September 13, 2016, 11:03 am

Does anyone know the contact numbers of Dr. Jaime Dy-Liacco? The following numbers I got doesn’t work anymore: (02)924-2487 / (02)381-5210 / 09178333828. Would appreciate if you could supply me his number that’s existent. Pati po email ad ni Dr. Dy-Liacco. Salamat po. May Breast Cancer po kasi Mama ko Stage 4.

• Almira T. Daguman September 13, 2016, 11:04 am

• Stanley Fernandes October 1, 2016, 8:39 pm

Nice hearing that this preparation bought down sugar levels within prescribed limits. Any alternative to siling labuyo in India. Secondly is it a permanent cure by taking it once. Or how many times it has to be taken for a complete cure?

• Bobtes Dee October 22, 2016, 10:58 am

Much better if he has a clinic. For the (removed)urance of whom who will take this advise.
    Then if it is true, why Gary V will not try it?
    Just wondering?

• Dahiru D. G. October 24, 2016, 7:09 am

Need to know how many times to take the drink/mixture per day, once, twice, thrice, four or five times per day and for how many days? This is very important to me.

• Mijanur March 3, 2017, 1:43 am

have I drink this mixture regularly????? not 2 or 3days in a week??

• JPV May 7, 2017, 9:51 pm

The only way to prove this is to do it yourselves if you have problem on your blood sugar. Thank you for this awesome cure. It’s not the best taste I tried but it works really well. I hope it can last couple weeks or even months so I don’t have to take it often. Credit to Dr. Jaime for his hard work.

• Ayessha May 10, 2017, 11:58 pm

Im 8 months pregnant and im having a highsugar also… can i.use this remedy?

• Dominic Wofui May 14, 2017, 10:34 am

I am a diabetes 2 patient I will try this method.
    1-wild chill
    2- pepper sauce
    3- salt 2 tea spoon
    4- egg low
    5-wild fight orange
    Mixed and drink
    Thanks
    100%
    Works
    Drinking once or twice a week week rgds Dominic Wofui

• Endricks August 7, 2017, 8:43 pm

Na try ko to nung may sugat na na infected dahil sa kagat ng lamok at kumakalat sa paa ko at hindi sya na heal kahit anong medicine nilagay ko. Nung nakita ko to na isip ko baka diabetic ako dahil mahilig ako sa matamis at parang tumaba din ako. So ginawa ko lahat at tina try ko to. Pag na inum mo na to ma fefeel mo ang init sa tiyan mo dahil sa sili. E handa mo sarili mo pa punta sa cr kasi para kang mag LBM at handa mo rin ang tubig pra inumin para hindi ka ma dehydrate. After 1hr po yung sugat ko sa paa biglang nag dry at nawala ang sakit after 3-5 days fully heal na po yung sugat ko. Hindi ako ng pa check sa blood sugar ko pero parang tama hinala ko na diabetic ako. At nag papasalamat ako kay Doc. na naka gawa nito.
    P.S isang beses ko lang ininum to dahil hindi basta2 ang effect nya pag na inum mo na xa.