The Philippines governing poll body have already released the official Senatorial candidates for the upcoming 2013 mid-term National and Local Elections.
The Commission on Elections promulgated on Tuesday COMELEC en banc resolution 9551, which named the official senatorial candidates of the 2013 elections.
The resolution was released at around 3:00 PM on Tuesday, October 30, 2012. There are 5 names that are included in the final lists of Senatorial candidates.
The 5 names are Ricardo Penson (independent), Samson Alcantara (Social Justice Society), Baldomero Falcone (Democratic Party of the Philippines), Greco Belgica (Democratic Party of the Philippines) and Christian Señeres (Democratic Party of the Philippines).
The resolution also gave due course to the withdrawals of Virgilio Gundayao and Oliver Lozano. There at least 52 senatorial aspirants declared as nuisance bets.
Here are the lists of the Qualified Senatorial Candidates:
- John Carlos de los Reyes (Ang Kapatiran)
- Marwil Llasos (Ang Kapatiran)
- Rizalito David (Ang Kapatiran)
- Teodoro Casiño (Makabayan)
- Edward Hagedorn (Independent)
- Ramon Montaño (Independent)
- Juan Edgardo Angara (Laban)
- Paolo Benigno Aquino IV (LP)
- Maria Ana Consuelo Madrigal (LP)
- Ramon Magsaysay Jr. (LP);
- Alan Peter Cayetano (NP)
- Antonio Trillanes IV (NP)
- Cynthia Villar (NP)
- Risa Hontiveros (Akbayan)
- Maria Lourdes Binay (NPC/UNA)
- Margarita Cojuangco (NPC/UNA)
- Joseph Victor Ejercito (NPC/UNA)
- Richard Gordon (NPC/UNA)
- Gregorio Honasan (NPC/UNA)
- Ernesto Maceda (NPC/UNA)
- Maria Milagros Esperanza Magsaysay (NPC/UNA)
- Juan Miguel Zubiri (NPC/UNA)
- Juan Ponce Enrile Jr. (NPC/UNA)