≡ Menu ≡ Category

Prudential Life Plan Holders Liquidation Deferred (Video Report)

The Philippine Insurance Commission through Commissioner Emmanuel Dooc has deferred the liquidation of the troubled pre-need firm Prudentialife Plans Inc. on the request of some plan holders particularly the group who formed the Prudentialife Warriors.

The group Prudentialife Warriors called on the Insurance Commission to defer the liquidation process for the reasons that they wanted to study the firm’s records.

Prudentialife plans

Under the liquidation plan, a total of P8 billion in trust funds is to be divided among the 300,000 holders of educational, pension and memorial plans. The trust funds consist of cash and non-cash assets.

The plan holders are expected to receive only a portion of the principal amount they have already paid, and it will depend on the kind of plan they hold. Educational could get back an average of 20%, pension plan holders 43% and memorial plan holders 80%.

Watch the video report from ABS-CBN:

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to StumbleUpon More...

About the author: Ed Umbao is a former tuba-gatherer from the Visayas Region. Previously worked as an OFW in Saudi Arabia from 2005-2010. He wanted to prove that Blogging is not only for computer geeks but also for ordinary individual without formal education in journalism and any computer-related course.

• jhoanna sangcap September 14, 2013, 7:19 am

wla po s list ang name k e2 ang policy no. k 034816900 sangcap,jhoanna. paki check naman bakit ganon fully paid n po yan…….2019 maturity. tnx!

• MA.FILMA Loreto February 24, 2014, 9:31 pm

Tanong ko lng po kung kelan ang susunod n bigayan…ksi Hindi pa po ako nakatanggap ning minsan…nag mature n yung plan ng anak ko noong 2013.pls.pkisagot nmn…thank you

• Rowena Herrero September 20, 2013, 8:15 pm

Hi I am Mrs.Rowena Herrero I would like to ask when is the next batch of claims? I am a pension holder fullypaid as well as my educational plan.
    Pls.advise for any update I cant get thru all your landline.

Thanks and Godbless!!!

• Ma sabina p cabaltera October 9, 2013, 10:08 pm

Gud pm ask ko Lang Kung may nakatangap na ba ng refund galling sa educational plan ng prudential

• helen asupan October 9, 2013, 9:59 am

Hi Im Helen Asupan, I just want to ask where is the exact address for claims and when? I am a pension plan holder fullypaid as well as my educational plan.
    please reply for this concern. Thank you and God bless.

• JANE A.VALENCIA October 18, 2013, 8:09 am

gud day.,GLORIA S. AQUINO po name ko (pensioner). pkicheck nman po if available na po check ko fully paid napo ako sa 2020 po maturity.na open po ito sa hongkong nkapagfile na po ako jan .pls. po reply for this concern .pls. reply me to the above name as my representative.thank you!

• merilyn miran noces November 5, 2013, 10:34 pm

hsplan koello po.gusto ko lng po malaman kung ksali po ba name q s mkaka claim.maturity year n po ng pension plan ko nxt year sna.merilyn pa raruan miran po name ko,at kailan po kayo mag bibigay s pension plan holders.salamat po.

• Razel Penaredondo January 10, 2014, 5:21 pm

Pls.help me fully paid ang life plan q w/ contract#013452620.&pension plan contract #068826595 ala q any news kung paano po ako makakuhA.ng claim email me pls

• anecita a. aris January 30, 2014, 5:26 pm

kelan po ulit makakakuha ng refund? this year 2014 for life plan?

• tessie l. dalpatan February 7, 2014, 6:12 pm

kelan po uli makuha ang second release ng educational plan..ang liit po ng nakuha ko.sana my kasunod pa..

• philip ecle February 21, 2014, 10:17 pm

paki check nmn po maayos yung mga master list ng educational plan,kc po wla sa list yung kptid q n si ariel abulencia ecle,teresita abulencia ecle at ang pinsan ko n si benita abulencia archin,yung antie po nmin nghuhulog jn sa prudential life insurance paid n po yan lahat,yung kay teresita abulencia ecle lng ngmit nia nung ngaaral p xa gng xa ay ntpos,

• philip ecle February 21, 2014, 10:19 pm

yung antie ko na nghulog jn ay si benita barsana abulencia

• bernardo e. pena March 13, 2014, 5:14 pm

kailan ang next release ng cheke nakakuha ko 2013

• josephine m. abanico April 26, 2014, 1:23 pm

Ask lng po.wala pa ba yong second realeasing ng check.nakuha ko na yong una.sabi nila may kasunod pa daw.thanks

• josephine m. abanico April 26, 2014, 1:27 pm

Hope asap yong next check..thanks

• yolanda May 12, 2014, 11:07 am

gud morning po may update n po b n check release para s year 2014?

• adela morin July 2, 2014, 1:56 pm

Klan po mgrelease ngayong 2014?

• tatum villar September 1, 2014, 10:51 pm

May we know kung kailan ung next batch of checks to be released for 2014? Wala po kaming note or letter from you na nagsara na kyo since 2012. Salamat.

• Annamode PALMA GIL October 2, 2014, 1:27 pm

Hi when are the next batch of checks for 2014.
    have not seen my name at all, PRUDENTIAL LIFE has changed my due date without telling me, should be 2012, they changed it to 2013 without any notice.
    I had all my documents with me.

Please update us on this matter

• Vivian October 3, 2014, 10:09 am

Gud day. Ask ko lang po kung kelan ko makukuha iyong refund ko? I have submitted all the requirements and they said they will just text kung ready na for release. It’s been 2 months already wala pa ring text na natanggap. I kept on sending email, they gave me this no. 8472826 for follow up of the check, unfortunately hindi nagriring ang no. na ito. What’s the status of the refund? Pls. lang po… Thank you…

• jocelyn deputo October 14, 2014, 2:32 pm

baka pwede naman pong malaman ang contact number nyo aalamin ko lang kung may check po ako na makukuha ang plan holder po kase eh yung asawa ko kamamatay lang po nya last year po Ernesto Deputo jr po pangalan nya