Here are some guidelines for you in writing an acknowledgment letter including the correct format.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT LETTER – This is how to write a good acknowledgment letter including the correct format to use and some guidelines.
To craft an acknowledgment letter is as crucial as the other types especially if the intention is regarding business. This letter is a proof that one party has received specific documents or a specific type of request from the other. Typically, this letter is being used to anything that’s involving a legal process.
The expected elements that should be included in your letter are your name, address, date, name of the person to whom you are addressing, company name, address of the firm, and an opening salutation. You can also include the following phrases:
- I hereby acknowledge the receipt of the following documents…
- I am acknowledging receipt of…
Here are some other guidelines to create a good one:
- State your objective specifically and be brief. Be clear and mention the specific point.
- Identify the scope of the letter.
- Begin your letter with an outline for it to appear organized.
- Review or revise your letter so as to avoid misspelled words or wrong grammar.
Check out samples below:
- Acknowledgment Letter Sample From Employer
- Acknowledgment Letter Sample For Sending/Receiving Documents
- Acknowledgment Letter Sample For Business
See format you can definitely follow:
(Sender’s Job Title)
(Sender’s Company Name)
(Sender’s Contact Details)
(Recipient’s Job Title)
(Recipient’s Company Name)
SALUTATION (example: To Whom It May Concern: or Dear Mr./Ms./Dr. [Last Name]:)
BODY OF LETTER
(single space in between sentences and double space in between paragraphs)
(you can use the block style format)
CLOSING SALUTATION (example Respectfully yours, Yours sincerely, Cordially, Respectfully, and for the less formal letter, you may use All the best, Best, Thank you, Regards)
(Under your closing, leave four single spaces between your typed full name, title, and other contact details you may want to include)
What can you say about this? Let us know!