A 4-star hotel on the island is the Boracay Ocean Club and here are some details about it.
BORACAY OCEAN CLUB – Enhance your Boracay experience by staying in this hotel, a great place to relax and recharge.
When it comes to accommodation, Boracay Island is wide enough to have a lot of options for those with tight budget, medium budgets, and those who would want to splurge on luxury for a place to stay.
The prices vary and the more expensive the place is, the more comfort and luxury it will definitely provide for the guests.
If you are looking for a place that will enhance your island experience, there’s one located in Sitio Angol, Barangay Manoc-Manoc Station 3 which is called the Boracay Ocean Club Beach Resort. This is a 4-star hotel with a location that has easy access to many popular attractions in and around Aklan.
Being a guest of this resort, you may enjoy several perks and one of them is you can request pick-up or drop-off at the airport. This is for convenience and the airport shuttle service comes with an additional fee. Private parking is available for guests as well.
This is a 30-minute drive from Caticlan Airport and a 2-hour drive away from Kalibo Airport.
The resort has several room types:
- Premier Room – this has two beds, a pool view, a flat-screen TV, a desk, a balcony and a private bathroom
- Family Room – this has three beds, a pool view, a private bathroom, air conditioning, a minibar, a tea and coffee maker, a wardrobe, and a flat-screen TV
- Presidential Suite – this has two beds, 1 living room, 1 separate bedroom, 1 bathroom with a bath and free toiletries, a minibar, a tea and coffee maker, and a seating area
- Superior Double Room – this has no view but it has a flat-screen cable TV, a safety deposit box, and an en suite bathroom
- Deluxe Double or Twin Room – it has a partial view of Boracay’s beach, a seating area, a flat-screen cable TV, and an en suite bathroom
- Pool Access Room – it has direct access to the pool, a seating area, flat-screen cable TV, and an en suite bathroom
- Grand Deluxe Room – this room has a modern Asian decor and a balcony with a view of the sea
- Diamond Suite Room – it has a private porch, a panoramic ocean view, and a complimentary 1-bottle wine and cheese platter
- Ocean View Suite – this room has a magnificent view of the ocean and pool
FACILITIES and SERVICES
- wifi access
- Happy Hour with additional charge
- water activities with additional charges like snorkeling, diving, windsurfing, and fishing
- 24-hour front desk
- laundry facilities, dry cleaning services, and ironing services
- spa and wellness center
- outdoor pool
- shuttle service
In terms of luxury and comfort, these hotels in Bora, apart from Boracay Ocean Club, are the top providers:
- Astoria Boracay
- Discovery Shores Boracay
- Crimson Boracay
- Shangri La Boracay
- La Carmela De Boracay
- Movenpick Boracay
- Aqua Boracay
- Belmont Hotel Boracay
- The Lind Boracay
- Fairways and Bluewater Boracay
- Coast Hotel Boracay
- Mandarin Island Hotel Boracay
- The District Boracay
What can you say about this? Let us know in the comments!