How To Apply for Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan Online – You can check this detailed guide on the process for application to Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan.
There is an edge if you are an active member of some government agencies with an up-to-date account — you have entities that you can turn to in times of unforeseen situations. For example, if you are a member of the Pag-IBIG Fund, you may apply for a Calamity Loan when a natural disaster heavily damaged your place.
Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan Online Application — Guide on How To Apply & the Requirements
Steps for Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan Online Application for Eligible Members
PAG-IBIG CALAMITY LOAN ONLINE APPLICATION – Here’s a guide on how to apply for loan online and the requirements you must prepare.
A lot of Pag-IBIG Fund members may turn to the Calamity Loan offer of the government agency when natural disasters struck their place. It was designed to help the members in calamity-stricken areas recover from the effects of the natural disaster.
To be eligible to apply for the calamity loan offer of the Pag-IBIG Fund, the member-borrower must comply with the following eligibility criteria:
- at least twenty-four (24) monthly membership savings under the Pag-IBIG Regular Savings;
- Active membership, by having at least one (1) monthly membership savings within the last six (6) months prior to the date of loan application;
- If with an existing Pag-IBIG Housing Loan, Multi-Purpose Loan and/or Calamity Loan, the account/s must not be in default; and
- Proof of income.
The Pag-IBIG Fund has the details about the loanable amounts under its Calamity Loan offer available by providing a bracket. The actual amount that members may borrow under the offer may vary.
With regards to the requirements, there are a few documents needed for submission in applying to the loan offer. Kindly prepare the following documents:
- duly-accomplished Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan Application Form
- One (1) Valid ID (Photocopy)
- Proof of Income
- For employed applicants:
- The employer must accomplish the “Certificate of Monthly Income” portion at the back of the MPL Form /
- Photocopy of payslip authenticated by a representative of the company/employer
- For self-employed applicants:
- Business/Mayor’s Permit
- Commission Vouchers
- For employed applicants:
Meanwhile, if you prefer a much more convenient process as long as there is a mobile phone or computer and a stable internet connection, you may go for a Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan online application.
The Pag-IBIG Fund offers online loan applications through the “Virtual Pag-IBIG” platform. If you wish to go for a Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan online application through the said platform, you may follow these easy steps:
- Visit Virtual Pag-IBIG.
- Select “Apply for and Manage Loans”
- Select “Apply for a Short-Term Loan”
- Provide the needed information.
- Put your MID or ID Code.
- Get a One-Time Password (OTP).
- Read the Privacy Statement and click “Proceed” if you agree.
- Enter your OTP and click “Done”.
- Check the Calamity Loan and choose your preferred card type.
- Insert or upload your ‘Application for Calamity Loan’.
- Wait for your reference number.
Aside from the Calamity Loan offer, the Pag-IBIG Fund also offers a Multi-Purpose Cash Loan that was designed to address the short-term financial needs of members.