PAG-IBIG CASH LOAN APPLICATION – You can check the guide below on the steps in applying for the Pag-IBIG Fund Multi-Purpose Loan (MPL).
The Pag-IBIG Fund offers different kinds of loans to its members. One of it is the Multi-Purpose Loan offer, also called the MPL, which is a cash loan offer crafted to help address short-term financial needs of eligible members.
Pag-IBIG Cash Loan for Locally Employed Members — A Complete Guide
Details about the Pag-IBIG Cash Loan for Locally Employed Members
PAG-IBIG CASH LOAN FOR LOCALLY EMPLOYED – Here is a complete guide on the Multi-Purpose Loan offer of the Pag-IBIG Fund for employed members.
The locally employed members of the Pag-IBIG Fund who have posted at least 24 monthly savings in their account may be eligible to apply for the Pag-IBIG Multi-Purpose Cash Loan offer of the government institution. It is also known as MPL.
The MPL is a cash loan offer that was designed to help the members in their short-term financial needs. Under this loan offer, the amount you borrowed is payable within three (3) years or 36 monthly installments.
The loanable amounts under this Pag-IBIG offer may vary but the government institution has provided the maximum amount that you may borrow.
How to Apply for the Pag-IBIG Cash Loan for Locally Employed Members
Step 1 – Check the qualifications. Here are the eligibility requirements in applying for the loan offer:
- At least twenty-four (24) monthly membership savings under the Pag-IBIG Regular Savings program;
- Active membership, by having at least one (1) monthly membership savings within the last six (6) months prior to the date of loan application;
- If with an existing Pag-IBIG Housing Loan, MPL and/or Calamity Loan, the account/s must not be in default; and
- Proof of income.
Step 2 – Prepare the requirements. For locally employed members of the government institution, prepare the following for submission:
- Multi-Purpose Loan Application Form (MPLAF, HQP-SLF-065) (1 Original)
- Valid ID acceptable to the Fund (1 Photocopy)
- proof of income
- The “Certificate of Net Pay” portion at the back of the application form must be accomplished by the employer or submit photocopy of one (1) month latest payslip duly authenticated by the company’s authorized signatory.
In case a representative will file the loan application for you, there is a different set of documentary requirements in applying for this Pag-IBIG Cash Loan that must be prepared and submitted to the Fund.
Step 3 – Go to Pag-IBIG Fund and submit the accomplished Multi-Purpose Loan Application Form and all the required supporting documents.
Step 4 – Get STL Acknowledgement Receipt (HQP-SLF-121).
Step 5 – On scheduled date, get loan proceeds.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.