Guide on the Requirements in Applying for a US Visa – What You Need To Prepare
REQUIREMENTS IN APPLYING FOR US VISA – You can check the list below for the documents needed in getting a USA nonimmigrant visa for visitors.
Many Filipinos aspire to go to the United States. Truth be told that it is the country that most Pinoys want to visit or go to for a purpose. However, it is not as easy as 1, 2, and 3 to enter U.S. You need to have a U.S. visa. Meanwhile, it issues non-immigrant visas for travels with temporary purposes.
The United States grants nonimmigrant visas for visitors who will be entering the country for any of the following reasons:
- Travel Purposes Permitted by the Business Visitor Visa (B-1)
- attendance to a professional conference
- consultation with business associates
- contact negotiation
- estate settlement
- Travel Purposes Permitted by the Visitor Visa (B-2)
- Medical Treatment
- Family/Friends Visit
- Social Events participation
- Amateur Performance participation
- Studying short courses
To apply, there are requirements in applying for a US Visa or the USA nonimmigrant visa for temporary visitors. Here are the documents needed for application:
- duly-accomplished Nonimmigrant Visa Application (Form DS-160)
- passport – must be valid for at least six (6) months since the date you plan to leave the United States
- travel itinerary
- resume or Curriculum Vitae
- a photo
- dates of your last five (5) visits to the United States if you have
To apply for the US Visa, you may visit the official website of the U.S. Embassy in your acount. In the case of Filipinos, you may visit the U.S. Embassy in the Philippines.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
You may also visit — Requirements in Applying for Passport for Minors — Here’s What You Must Submit