Guide on SSS Housing Loan Application Form Downloadable Copy
SSS HOUSING LOAN APPLICATION FORM – Here is an online copy you can download to apply for the Housing Loan offer of the Social Security System.
Members of the Social Security System may turn to the SSS in times of need for finances for a home improvement or renovation. It is open for employed, self-employed, and overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) members of the state-run social insurance agency.
Do you want to know how much you may borrow under the loan offer? You may visit — SSS Housing Loan: Here’s How Much You May Borrow under this Offer.
Here are the documents needed in applying for the loan offer:
- Application for Direct House Repair and/or Improvement Loan (2 copies)
- SS ID Cards of the principal applicant and his/her spouse, if applicable
- proof of income:
- If employed…
- latest Income Tax Return (original and photocopy for authentication)
- Certification of Employment and Compensation duly signed by the employer’s SSS authorized signatory (original copy
- If self-employed or a professional…
- Income Tax Returns and Financial Statements for the last three (3) years (original and one photocopy)
- If overseas Filipino worker (OFW)…
- Contract of Employment and Certification of Employment and Compensation duly authenticated by the Philippine Consulate or SSS Foreign Representative
- If employed…
- Certified true copy of the Original/Transfer/Condominium Certificate of Title (OCT/TCT/CCT) issued by the Registry of Deeds together with owner’s duplicate copy*
- latest Tax Declaration of Real Property (land and building) with the Official Receipt of Realty Tax Payment (original and one (1) photocopy)
- lot/Location Plan prepared, signed & sealed by a licensed geodetic engineer with the following:
- sketch of the lot with description of its boundaries
- lengths and bearings of the tie line and sides of the lot
- vicinity map w/ landmarks, street pattern, street names and lot distance as reckoned/based from the lot to the nearest street intersection (2 copies)
- Consolidation-subdivision plan approved by the Land Registration Authority or Bureau of Lands/DENR-NCR (15” x 20” size; primary document) (1 copy)
- complete set of building plan
- specifications and Bill of Materials & Labor must be signed & sealed by a licensed civil engineer or architect with owner’s conformity
- scope of Works showing list/itemized works to be done according to priority, prepared and signed by owner, civil engineer or architect. (original and one (1) photocopy)
- Building or Renovation Permit issued/approved by the Building Official with Locational Clearance, Electrical Permit, Sanitary/Plumbing Permit and corresponding official receipts of payments (original and one (1) photocopy
- pictures of existing collateral; the existing house and lot (1st – Front and one side, 2nd – Rear and other side, 3rd – Kitchen counter, and 4th – Toilet and Bath Pictures)
You can download the SSS Housing Loan application form online for a more convenient loan application processing. Here is a PDF copy posted by the SSS:
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.