Full result of Chemical Engineering Board Exam May 2023.
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING BOARD EXAM – The PRC finally released the full result of the Chemical Engineering Board Exam May 2023.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Chemical Engineering released the full results of the Chemical Engineering Board Exam May 2023. The result included the complete list of passers, the top 10 examinees, and the overall performance of schools.
The result was released three (3) working days after the last day of exams.
As announced, 472 out of 801 examinees successfully passed the examination.
SEE FULL RESULT:
The exams were conducted in NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, and Rosales Pangasinan on May 16-18, 2023. The Board of Chemical Engineering is headed by its Chairman, Engr. Ofelia V. Bulaong and its members, Engr. Shirlyn B. Chua-Reyes and Engr. Cezar S. De la Cruz.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
- Physical and Chemical Principles (general inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, physical chemistry, biochemical engineering, and environmental engineering)
- Chemical Engineering Principles (chemical engineering calculations, chemical engineering thermodynamics, reaction kinetics, unit operations, chemical process industries, plant design and instrumentation, and process control)
- General Engineering, Ethics and Contracts (mathematics, physics, engineering mechanics, strength of materials, engineering economics, and laws, contracts, and ethics)
ChemEng Result History
|Month/Year||Total No. of Examinees||Total No. of Passers||Passing Rate|
What can you say about this? Let us know!
For more news and updates, follow us on Twitter: @philnews_ph Facebook: @PhilNews, and YouTube channel Philnews Ph.