ChemEng Results – The Professional Regulation Commission is set to release the Chemical Engineering Board Exam Result April 2023.
The April 2023 Chemical Engineering Board Exam Result including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC.
PRC conducted the ChemEng board exams in NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, and Rosales Pangasinan on May 16-18, 2023.
PRC is expected to release the ChemEng Licensure Exam Results within three (3) working days after the exams.
PRC Board of Chemical Engineering headed by its Chairman, Engr. Ofelia V. Bulaong and its members, Engr. Shirlyn B. Chua-Reyes and Engr. Cezar S. De la Cruz chemical engineer board examinations.
ChemEng Summary of Results
Here is the List of Passers
Here are the Top 10 Passers
Top Performing Schools:
Performance Of Schools
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
- Physical and Chemical Principles (general inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, physical chemistry, biochemical engineering, and environmental engineering)
- Chemical Engineering Principles (chemical engineering calculations, chemical engineering thermodynamics, reaction kinetics, unit operations, chemical process industries, plant design and instrumentation, and process control)
- General Engineering, Ethics and Contracts (mathematics, physics, engineering mechanics, strength of materials, engineering economics, and laws, contracts, and ethics)
Chemical Engineer Board Exam Results are expected to be released on May 22, 2023 (Wednesday),according to PRC Resolution No. 1589 series of 2022, entitled “Schedule of the Licensure Exam for the Year 2023“.
The examinees should expect that exam results might be released earlier or later than expected date.
ChemEng Result History
|Month/Year||Total No. of Examinees||Total No. of Passers||Passing Rate|
Future Chemical Engineers are instructed to visit PRC’s official website and go to the verification page to check the board examination results and their passing rate. ChemEng exam takers will be asked to give their application number, full name, date of birth, exam name, and date of examination.
To guarantee their attendance, all successful examinees who are interested in attending the face-to-face mass oath taking must register at http://online.prc.gov.ph no later than 12:00 NN on the day before the oath-taking. This page will announce the exact date once known if the oath-taking will be held face-to-face or online.
Successful examinees who will fail to attend the scheduled face-to-face mass oath-taking can request for a special oath-taking.
Thank you for visiting Philippine Trending News (Philnews.ph). You may also follow us on the following social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube