LET 2023 RESULTS – The Professional Regulation Commission released the latest update for March 2023 LET Board Exam Results.
Earlier, PRC announced that March 2023 LET Board Exam Results will be released before May 19 or in forty (40) working days after the licensure examinations. It was originally scheduled on March 26, 2023 but was moved on March 19, 2023 to avoid conflict on schedule with the civil service exams.
49,783 out of 91,468 test takers (54.43%) passed the elementary level in the most recent LET, while 71,080 out of 139,534 (50.94%) passed the secondary level. Ma and infant Patricia Tabamo Bensi. Jessiree Flores Pantilgan from the University of Mindanao-Panabo took first place in the secondary level with 94.60%, while Catherine Cauba, also from Cebu Normal University, topped the elementary level with 94.60%.
However, LET Results March 2023 may be released earlier or later than the target due to possible work cancellations due to calamities and unforeseen events.
LET takers are advised to stay tuned for further updates and information.
LET Board Exam Results March 2023 – (Elementary & Secondary)
Here is the March 2023 LET Board Exam Results Including the Elementary and Secondary Passers
UPDATED (5/19/23) – LET RESULTS 2023 – PRC is about to release LET Board Exam Results March 2023 including the list of passers for Elementary and Secondary Level.
LET Board Exam Result March 2023 is expected to be released within forty-one (41) working days after the board examinations or on May 8-19, 2023, according to PRC Resolution No. 1589 series of 2022, entitled “Schedule of the Licensure Exam for the Year 2023“
The Licensure Examination for Teachers have been held on March 19, 2023.
LET 2023 RESULT SUMMARY
- LIST OF ELEMENTARY PASSERS – (A-B | C-D | E-H | I-L | M-N | O-P | Q-R | S-T | U-Z)
- LIST OF SECONDARY PASSERS – (A-B | C-D | E-H | I-L | M-N | O-P | Q-R | S-T | U-Z)
- TOP 10 PASSERS (ELEMENTARY PASSERS)
- TOP 10 PASSERS (SECONDARY PASSERS)
- TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
March 2023 LET Board Exam Results include the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools for both elementary and secondary level.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
LET Exam Coverage
General Education (GenEd)
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
Professional Education (ProfEd)
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
Specialized subjects were covered in the examinations for the specialization in English, Filipino, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Social Studies and Social Sciences, Values Education, MAPEH, Agriculture and Fishery Arts and Technology, and Livelihood Education.
Future teachers are advised to PRC’s official website and go to the verification page to check the board examination results and their passing rate. LET examinees will be asked to give their application number, full name, date of birth, exam name, and date of examination.
To guarantee their attendance, all successful examinees who are interested in attending the face-to-face mass oath taking must register at http://online.prc.gov.ph no later than 12:00 NN on the day before the oath-taking. This page will announce the exact date once known if the oath-taking will be held face-to-face or online.
Successful examinees who will fail to attend the scheduled face-to-face mass oath-taking can request for a special oath-taking.
LET Result History
This is developing report, just visit this website regularly or refresh the page for further updates and information.