Here is the LET Board Exam Result March 2023 including the Top 10 Passers (Secondary Level) as per released by PRC.
PRC is expected to release the LET Board Exam Result March 2023 within forty-one (41) working days after the board examinations. The Licensure Examination for Teachers have been held on March 19, 2023.
According to PRC Resolution No. 1589 series of 2022, entitled “Schedule of the Licensure Exam for the Year 2023“, LET Results March 2023 will be released May 8-19, 2023.
LET Results include list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools for both elementary and secondary level.
PRC Board of Professional Teachers chairman Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Dr. Paz I. Lucido – Vice Chairman, and the members, Dr. Paraluman R. Giron, and Dr. Nora M. Uy headed the conduction of Teacher’s board examination.
LET March 2023 has been conducted at testing centers located in Metro Manila, Antique, Bacolod, Baguio, Pangasinan, Bohol, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Ilocos Sur, Isabela, Cebu, Davao, Digos, Dumaguete, Iloilo, General Santos City, Kidapawan, Koronadal, Ilocos Norte, Legazpi, Lucena, Marinduque, Masbate, Mati City, Occidental Mindoro, Oriental Mindoro, Pagadian, Palawan, Romblon, Pampanga, Laguna, Tacloban, Tagum, Tuguegarao, Catanduanes and Zamboanga.
LET 2023 RESULT SUMMARY
- MAIN PAGE
- LIST OF ELEMENTARY PASSERS – (A-B | C-D | E-H | I-L | M-N | O-P | Q-R | S-T | U-Z)
- LIST OF SECONDARY PASSERS – (A-B | C-D | E-H | I-L | M-N | O-P | Q-R | S-T | U-Z)
- TOP 10 PASSERS (ELEMENTARY PASSERS)
- TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
Here are the Top 10 Passers (Secondary)
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
LET Exam Coverage
General Education (GenEd)
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
Professional Education (ProfEd)
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
Specialized subjects were covered in the examinations for the specialization in English, Filipino, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Social Studies and Social Sciences, Values Education, MAPEH, Agriculture and Fishery Arts and Technology, and Livelihood Education.
PRC’s Licensure Test for Teachers is one of the programs with a large number of examinees.
Future teachers are advised to PRC’s official website and go to the verification page to check the board examination results and their passing rate. LET examinees will be asked to give their application number, full name, date of birth, exam name, and date of examination.
To guarantee their attendance, all successful examinees who are interested in attending the face-to-face mass oath taking must register at http://online.prc.gov.ph no later than 12:00 NN on the day before the oath-taking. This page will announce the exact date once known if the oath-taking will be held face-to-face or online.
Successful examinees who will fail to attend the scheduled face-to-face mass oath-taking can request for a special oath-taking.
LET Result History
Thank you for visiting Philippine Trending News (Philnews.ph). You may also follow us on the following social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube