DSWD CASH AID – Below is a guide on how to apply for cash assistance to the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD).
The Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) has several programs that were crafted to provide assistance to Filipinos in times of need. One of these is the DSWD cash aid for poor Filipino in crisis which provides medical assistance, transportation aid, burial assistance, and educational aid.
DSWD Cash Aid for Filipinos in Crisis: How To Apply for Assistance
Guide on DSWD Cash Aid for Filipinos in Crisis – the Process and Requirements
DSWD CASH AID FOR FILIPINOS IN CRISIS – Here is a guide on how to apply for the cash assistance offer of the Department of Social Welfare and Development.
Filipinos in crisis have an agency to turn to for assistance – the Department of Social Welfare and Development or DSWD. You can check on the offer of the agency below for individuals/families in crisis.
Who may apply for the DSWD Cash Aid for Filipinos in crisis? It is open for individuals and families who are in a crisis situation and have yet to avail the CIU assistance in the previous year. It is also open for those who are certified as indigents by the barangay chairman in their residing area.
There are documents that you need to submit in applying for the cash assistance offer. The lists differ among those who will seek for cash aid for medical assistance, burial assistance, educational assistance, and transportation assistance. To check on what you need to prepare, you may visit – Requirements for DSWD Cash Assistance for Filipinos in Crisis.
How to apply for DSWD Cash Aid for Filipinos in crisis? Follow the steps below:
- Step 1 – Get a stub number and register the name with the guard on duty.
- Step 2 – Go to CIU Office and wait for the number to be called for screening.
- Step 3 – Undergo an interview or assessment for the assistance needed.
- Step 4 – Wait for the recommendation or action taken for the assistance requested.
- Step 5 – Wait for the review and approval of the Officer-in-Charge to the Social Worker’s recommendation for the assistance being requested by the client.
- Step 6 – Claim the approved assistance whether financial/guarantee/referral letter.
- Step 7 – Affix your signature as proof for the assistance given.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.