DSWD PROGRAMS AND SERVICES – The Department of Social Welfare and Development offers several programs and services to the Filipinos.
The Department of Social Welfare and Development or more commonly called DSWD is one of the entities that the Filipinos can turn to in times of financial needs. It usually extends assistance through its programs and projects.
DSWD Programs and Services You May Like To Avail (FULL LIST)
Guide on DSWD Programs and Services for the Filipino People
DSWD PROGRAMS AND SERVICES – Here is a full list of the programs and services offered by the Department of Social Welfare and Development.
Under the Philippine national government are several state-run agencies that are tasked to deliver different services to the Filipino people. One of these government agencies is the Department of Social Welfare and Development.
More commonly called DSWD, this government agency is usually one of the turn tos of many Filipinos in times of calamities and financial challenges that hit the nation or a huge part of the populace. There are several DSWD programs and services that the public may avail.
- Technical Assistance and Resource Augmentation (TIARA) Program
- Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps)
- Supplementary Feeding Program (SFP)
- Bangsamoro Umpungan sa Nutrisyon (BangUN) Project
- Foster Care
- Recovery and Reintegration Program for Trafficked Persons (RRPTP)
- Social Pension(SocPen) for Indigent Senior Citizens
- Centenarians Act Implementation
- Programs and Services for Persons with Disabilities
- Development of Social Technologies
- Regulatory Services
- Travel Clearance for Minors
- National Household Targeting System for Poverty Reduction or Listahan
- Lingap at Gabay Para sa May Sakit (LinGaP)
- Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Program
- KALAHI-CIDSS-National Community-Driven Development Program (KC-NCDDP)
- Sustainable Livelihood Program (SLP)
- Assistance to Individuals with Crisis Situations (AICS)
- Comprehensive Program for Street Children, Street Families and Indigenous People
- Residential and Non-Residential Care Program
- Yakap Bayan After Care Program
- Payapa at Masaganang Pamayanan (PAMANA) Program
- Unconditional Cash Transfer (UCT) Program
- International Social Welfare Services for Filipino Nationals (ISWSFN)
- Targeted Cash Transfer (TCT) Program
The Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) has several offers under these programs, projects, and services. Most often, cash aids are distributed to help a specific group of people.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
You may also read – DSWD Cash Assistance for Students Distribution May Extend, Agency Says