Lists of Valid ID in the Philippines You Can Present When Doing Transactions
VALID ID PHILIPPINES – Here are the lists of primary IDs and secondary IDs and documents accepted in the country.
Most official and written transactions in the Philippines require IDs and documents that prove the identity of the person. This happens in applying for a loan, booking a ticket, enrolling in a class, running for a position, etc. Thus, it is important to have valid IDs that you can present in making transactions.
With regards to these IDs and documents that prove the identity of a person, there are those that are considered primary and secondary. Usually, the latter is an alternative asked by entities if the person has no primary ID and companies would usually seek at least two (2) secondary IDs. You can check on the lists below.
Primary Valid ID and Documents in the Philippines
- Philippine Passport issued by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA)
- PRC ID issued by the Professional Regulations Commission (PRC)
- SSS Card issued by the Social Security System
- IBP ID issued by Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- GSIS eCard issued by the Government Service Insurance System (GSIS)
- Senior Citizen ID issued by the Office of the Senior Citizen
- OWWA ID issued by Overseas Workers Welfare Administration
- OFW ID issued by the Department of Labor and Employment
- GOCC and Government Office IDs issued by government agencies such as the Philippine National Police (PNP), Armed Forced of the Philippines (AFP), Department of Environment and National Resources (DENR), and the Department of Education (DepEd).
- Voter’s ID issued by the Commission on Elections (Comelec)
- Digitized Postal ID issued by the Philippine Postal Corporation
- Driver’s License issued by the Land Transportation Office (LTO)
Secondary Valid ID and Documents in the Philippines
- Barangay Clearance
- Philhealth Card
- NBI Clearance
- TIN Card
- Firearm’s License Card
- School ID
- Transcript of Records from University or College
- Elementary or High School Form 137 for students
- Government Service Record
- Voter’s Certification
- Seaman’s Book
- Cedula or Community Tax Certificate
- PSA Birth Certificate
- PWD ID
- Company ID
- Philhealth Card
- PLRA ID
- Alumni ID
- Postal ID
- Credit Card with photo
- Land Title
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
You may also read – Pag-IBIG Salary Cash Loan: How To Apply & the Requirements You Must Submit