Man Accidentally Burns Polymer P1000 Bill Inside his Pocket After Ironing Pants
A man has expressed his disappointment online after he accidentally ironed his polymer P1000 bill inside his pants’ pocket.
A Facebook user named “JonAthan De Vera” has shared photos of a polymer banknote (P1000) he accidentally burned by iron. The post quickly spread like a wildfire online and garnered reactions from the netizens.
In the photos, the P1000 polymer banknote has been deformed after it was burned. De Vera can barely recognize the paper bill because of its physical appearance. The bank reportedly refused to accept the deformed banknote.
According to Jonathan, he forgot the P1000 bill inside the pocket of his cargo pants. He ironed his pants and accidentally burned the polymer bill. The latter clarified that he did not wash his pants and the bill was dry.
However, the two ordinary paper bills inside his pocket remain fine. De Vera said that he is supposed to use it for his enrollment fee. Jonathan advised the public not to leave paper bills inside their pockets.
Here is the full post:
“Isang nakakaasar na kaganapan. Basahin at intindihin, wag tularan.
Naiwan ko sa bulsa ng pantalon ko ang 1000 na polymer. It so happen na nagplantsa ako. Nakapa ko lang nung binaligtad ko pantalon ko. Ito ang nangyari. Sadly di raw tatanggapin sa banko. In short souvenir ko na to.
Goodbye 1k pandagdag ko pa naman sa enrollment fee ko
Moral lesson: wag ilalagay ang pera sa pantalon kundi sa wallet.”
The social media users expressed their reactions to the post:
What can you say about this story? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.
Thank you for visiting Philippine Trending News (Philnews.ph). You may also follow us on the following social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube