Here are the requirements and qualifications for Binibining Pilipinas 2023 aspiring candidates.
BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2023 – These are the qualifications and requirements of the Binibining Pilipinas 2023 pageant.
The reigning Binibining Pilipinas queens are Nicole Borromeo (Bb. Pilipinas International), Gabrielle Camille Basiano (Bb. Pilipinas Intercontinental), Chelsea Fernandez (Bb. Pilipinas Globe), Roberta Angela Tamondong (Bb. Pilipinas Grand International), Herlene Budol (1st runner-up), and Stacey Daniella Gabriel (2nd runner-up). They were crowned in July 2022.
The current franchises of the Binibining Pilipinas Charities, Incorporated (BPCI) are:
- Miss International
- Miss Intercontinental
- Miss Globe
Last year, they confirmed their withdrawal from Miss Grand International.
And this year, based on a social media post, the organization announced that they are opening their doors again to new applicants who aspire to be the next beauty queens.
“Binibining Pilipinas is looking for a new batch of empowered women,” the post read. The BPCI further wrote, “Stay tuned for we will announce more details real soon.”
Interested applicants can download the application form through Binibining Pilipinas’ official website, www.bbpilipinas.com. The deadline for submission of applications will be on January 31, 2023.
More details will be announced soon.
In the previous pageants, the following are some of the basic requirements:
- between the ages of 17 and 26 years old
- proof of citizenship
- re-acquired Philippine citizenship and natural-born citizens outside of the Philippines should present “NSO certificate stating that the birth was reported by the Philippine consulate and recorded in the Philippines”
- college or high school diploma
- medical certificate for good physical and mental wellbeing
- certificate of good moral character
- parent’s consent if the candidate is below 18 years old
- Herlene Budol Reveals Extreme Experience To Have 23-Inch Waist
- Pia Wurtzbach Shares The ‘Sisterhood’ She Experienced in Binibini
What can you say about this? Let us know!