Guide on Pag-IBIG Home Loan Application
PAG-IBIG HOME LOAN – Below is a guide on how to apply for the housing loan offer of the Pag-IBIG Fund including the requirements.
The Pag-IBIG Fund, one of the biggest government agencies in the Philippines, has several loan offers to its members. Many people working in the private and the public sectors are members of the government agency. They make a monthly contribution or savings.
Pag-IBIG Fund offers a housing loan, multipurpose loan, and calamity loan among others. Out of its many offers, it is most popular for its housing loan offers. It has helped a lot of Filipino families acquire their own residential property.
The Pag-IBIG Home Loan serves several purposes. You may apply for it to fund any of the following purposes:
- purchase of residential vacant lot
- purchase of residential house and lot, condominium unit, or townhouse
- construction of house
- improvement of house
- refinancing of an existing home loan
- combined loan purposes
Who are qualified to apply for Pag-IBIG Home Loan offer?
- active Pag-IBIG Fund member with at least 24 months savings
- legal capacity to acquire or encumber a real property
- not more than 65 years of age upon the loan application and not more than 70 years of age upon the loan maturity
- no Pag-IBIG housing loan cancelled, foreclosed, voluntarily surrendered, or bought back
- payment must be updated if with existing housing loan or short term loan accounts
- duly-accomplished Housing Loan Application Form with recent ID photo of borrower / co-borrower
- proof of income
- Certificate of Employment and Compensation
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- one (1) month recent payslip
- ITR, Audited Financial Statements, and Official Receipt of tax payment from bank supported with DTI Registration and Mayor’s Permit/Business Permit
- Bank Statements or passbook for the last 12 months
- Commission Vouchers reflecting the issuer’s name and contact details (12 recent month)
- Copy of Lease Contract and Tax Declaration
- Certified True Copy of Transport Franchise issued by appropriate government agency
- Certificate of Engagement issued by owner of business
- Other document that would validate source of income
- one valid ID of principal borrower and spouse, co-borrower and spouse, seller and spouse and developer’s authorized representative and attorney-in-fact
You must prepare the requirements and submit it to the branch of Pag-IBIG Fund nearest to you. The processing of the application may take 3-4 weeks.