What is Dynamic in Tagalog?
DYNAMIC IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Filipino, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of this word based on context.
Dynamic means are characterized by constant change, activity, or progress as well as a positive attitude and full of energy and new ideas.
In Tagalog, it can be translated as “PABAGO-BAGO“, “KAAYA-AYA” or “MASIGLAHIN.”
Here are some example sentences using this word:
- The great thing about the Internet is its dynamic nature.
- The business has managed to change and remain dynamic.
- A dynamic government is necessary to meet the demands of a changing society.
- You should try to change the format of your presentation to be a bit more dynamic
- Anna is a very dynamic teacher, and the students love her classes.
- Because Carol is a dynamic worker who can easily move from task to task, she never has a problem finding a job.
- South Asia was known as the most dynamic economic region in the world.
In Tagalog, the aforementioned sentences could be translated as:
- Ang magandang bagay tungkol sa Internet ay ang pagiging pabago-bago nito.
- Ang negosyo ay nagawang magbago at manatiling pabago-bago.
- Ang isang pabago-bagong pamahalaan ay kinakailangan upang matugunan ang mga pangangailangan ng isang nagbabagong lipunan.
- Dapat mong subukang baguhin ang format ng iyong presentasyon upang maging mas kaaya-aya ito.
- Si Anna ay isang masiglahing guro, at gusto ng mga estudyante ang kanyang mga klase.
- Dahil si Carol ay isang kaaya-ayang manggagawa na madaling lumipat sa bawat gawain, hindi siya nahihirapan sa paghahanap ng trabaho.
- Ang Timog Asya ay kilala bilang ang pabago-bagong pang-ekonomiyang rehiyon sa mundo.
You may also read: Peddler in Tagalog – English to Tagalog Translation
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.