What is Prompt in Tagalog?
PROMPT IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Filipino, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of this word based on context.
Prompt means cause or bring about an action or feeling.
In Tagalog, it can be translated as “AGARAN“, “MAAGAP” or “UDYOK.”
Here are some example sentences using this word:
- Prompt payment of bills is greatly appreciated.
- This mechanic is always prompt in his duties.
- Prompt action was required as the fire spread.
- Curiosity prompted her to ask a few questions about her dad.
- Japan’s recession has prompted consumers to cut back on buying cars.
- The evidence prompted a criminal investigation.
- Prompt treatment is essential for the best possible chance of overcoming the disease.
- The taxi driver could not promise me the trip would be prompt because of the heavy traffic.
In Tagalog, the aforementioned sentences could be translated as:
- Ang agarang pagbabayad ng mga bayarin ay lubos na pinahahalagahan.
- Ang mekanikong ito ay laging maagap sa kanyang mga tungkulin.
- Kinailangan ang agarang pagkilos habang kumalat ang apoy.
- Naudyukan siya ng kuryusidad na magtanong ng ilang katanungan tungkol sa kanyang ama.
- Ang pag-urong ng Japan ay nag-udyok sa mga mamimili na bawasan ang pagbili ng mga sasakyan.
- Ang ebidensya ay nag-udyok ng isang kriminal na pagsisiyasat.
- Ang agarang paggamot ay mahalaga para sa pinakamahusay na posibleng pagkakataon na malampasan ang sakit.
- Hindi maipangako ng taxi driver na magiging maagap ang biyahe dahil sa matinding traffic.
You may also read: Precedent in Tagalog – English to Tagalog Translation
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.